Tuesday, February 26, 2008

yipee!

I got tagged for real by Melissa, and it's a multi tag at that! How exciting is this!?

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

Tag #1/2

1. What was I doing 10 years ago:
I feel like it was just yesterday. 16 years old. High school. Just about to take my first trip to Mexico and get the sunburn of my life. Spending time with and learning from my older brother Ryan who lived at home at the time before he passed away 3 months later.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
* I need to Get Ripped with Jari Love I am so in love with these dvd's (thank you for intoducing me michelle)
* Get the kids to nap at the same time (it is a daily goal, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't)
* Do my visiting teaching (that's right I even have 2 days to spare!)
* Make food?!?
* Actually fold put away the 3 loads of laundry I am in the middle of. (again, this may or may not happen)

3. What snacks do I enjoy:
chocolate, chocolate, and ummm oh yeah chocolate

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Ok, I really don't have any fun or ridiculous ideas because, my head just doesn't go there. 1st pay off loans. They aren't that bad for Derek's 7 years of school, but they are there ready to start gaining interest in less than a year. Then I would buy a house and pay someone to decorate it like a magazine. A new wardwobe for all is a must. Travel the world of course with my friends and family. And I would soooooo be a donater. Those kids in Africa tear at my heart strings. I want to go and help people.

5. 3 bad habits:
1. so many, where to start...i just won't.
2.
3.

6. 5 places I've lived:
I hate this one because I'm so boring here. To top off that I have only lived in 2 places, I have lived in a total of 2 houses and 2 apartments...can we BORING!
SO here is 5 places i would like to live.
1. Paris (i'm so jealous of you melissa)
2. New York. Who doesn't want to live the crazy fast paced high life for a moment?
3 A cute little cabin on a lake somewhere. I could live in a place like that for the rest of my life!
4. In a house on a beach
5. Raymond! Since I'm going to end up back there again someday, I might as well want to live there right!

7. 5 jobs I've had:
1. Soccer referee
2. Figure skating coach
3. a MOMMY!
That's it I think since I just put some others on this tag

8. 5 things people don't know about me:

* I've witnessed 2 people be hit by cars. One of the times I was RIGHT beside the guy who got hit, and I was first in line to get hit, but I somehow didn't, phew. He broke his leg. The other was a small child. I guess he didn't get hit, more of a run over. The kids was really scratched and bruised up, but ok. Both times I had to tell my story to the police.

* My house is clean and tidy for the most part, but open any drawer or closet and you amy or may not be in for a surprise mess. I'm trying on work on that though.

* I am a trusting person. I meet someone and totally think the best of them, not sure if this is good or bad.

* My brain does not work like it used to. Mom brain maybe? I don't think I could participate in an intellectual conversation at this point.

* I get super annoyed with cheesy people and their humor. Then I see them pass it on to their kids, errrrr! It won't ever end!


Tag #3

8 Things about myself that you may not know...

I decided to do this as my fears/phobias scares me and I just don't like kinda thing.

1. No bare feet can ever touch me, and the thought is a million times worse if they are wet.

2. In our last apartment we had a mouse. I acted in a way I did not know I was capable of when I first saw it. I'm talking bawling hysterically, hyperventilating, dry heaving, then being paralysed. I had for real nightmares at least once a week for over a year, A YEAR!

3. I don't like country music. There are a few mainstream songs I like but for the most part, it makes me a little sick to my stomach. A while ago I programmed a country station into the radio in the car and tried to like it every once and a while, no good.

4. bleh, sushi

5. I didn't like the movie Hairspray. I really built it up from all the comotion about it, and it didn't not meet my expectations. The girl wasn't even a good dancer!

6. EVERY time we go waterskiing I have to gear myself up to get in the water. I have this slimmy fish touching me thing in my head that I have to fight. EVERY time. I grew up with a boat, I'm pretty sure my family loves me for it.

7. I don't like to try new things that I don't think I will be good at.

8. Before I was a mom I always got scared thinking of labor and potty training. I didn't even get a taste of labor with Alli. Sooooo, it's time for potty training and I so don't know what I am doing. I think my child is growing up and I am not grown up yet. She still goes to bed with her soother. (AHHHHH!) And in goes to bed I mean to her crib while still wearing pyjamams with the feet in them. I got the full labor experience with James, minus the worst part. (long story short, after a couple hours apparently I was not capable of actually pushing him out...) So I ducked out of labor, can I duck out of potty training? FYI, I would do labor again any day if I didn't have to potty train.

Fun, Fun. Now I tag....hummm...Jade, Caylee, cousin Jessica, my newest blog frined Jaime aaannnnddd Susie. Do whatever you want! Put stuff in take stuff out, I don't care! But you better do it..

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

hahahha i liked this one!!! wet feet hey??? who knew?

Susie said...

this was for sure fun to read. I will have to get on this one. I didn't know you had it in you to bawl & scream after seeing a mouse either. remember you called me & I thought something seriously awful happened... now i know ewwww. so fun getting to know you ha ha.

Oler Family said...

That was so fun to read. I was laughing out loud reading about the mouse...too funny! I HATE feet too, yuck. Jesse just doesn't understand and still touches me with them, yuck! I was noticing today that you are looking very ripped! You look amazing!

melissa said...

Um, I'm sorry...I always thought we would be destined to be good friends forever...but you didn't like Hairspray?!?! That literally breaks my heart bc I LOVED it! Ok, deep cleansing breaths. You revived our friendship on the fish/lake thing. That's sooo me too. Ew.

Sarah Shaw said...

linds you crack me up