Thursday, February 14, 2008

love...no TREATS DAY!

LO
VE



Happy Valentine's

The day is almost over, so I better hurry and get a few pics up. I like Valentine's. What's not to like? A crafts for the kids, some chocolate for me, and COOKIES all around! Sure it's such a commercial holiday, but I don't get flowers or diamonds so it's not commercial for me. It just gave us something to do today.

We went to Susie's to make sugar cookies of course. Jaime and her baby Brody were there too. I'd put up a link to her blog, but oh, she doesn't have one! You better get on it Jaime. And I didn't take any pictures of the cutest little Brody and sweet little Sadie, so sad. I bet Susie will put some up.





But first we did a little craft,



and painted some pink nails!




...wait



...WAIT...




Now Eat!




Oh, and if you are wondering about James in all the pictures, do not worry, he was not neglected. He was sound asleep through the whole fun afternoon. He slept forever. Getting over his not 24 hour fever like I thought, try 4 days! Poor little furnace. The nap was great for us until he woke with a disaster exploding out of his pants. So he got a very necessary and special bath with hearts. What a stinker!...pun intended.



So love to all your loves today! (even to one of my loves in Saskatchewan right now, i'm so lonely...)

9 comments:

whitney said...

We made cookies too. And I thought of you, wondering if I sent them in the mail if they would end up in pieces or not. Good to see you got some love with the sugar cookies!

Alysha Sladek said...

i LOVE sugar cookies!! so fun. poor james... i hope he gets over that fever soon. looks like you had fun!

Susie said...

That was soo fun. Love you, your kids, the cookies what a great day. And seriously Alli is so stinking funny to me & James is just stinkin...cute (mostly)

KellyLady said...

Loved the pics of Alli waiting!

Anonymous said...

the top picture is a great natural light shot, so cute!

Dad

Oler Family said...

Seriously, could your kids be any cuter? I love the hearts in the bath tub, what a cute idea!

Just Rhonda said...

Looks like you had FUN!!! Hope the time passed quickly til Derik gets home!!

melissa said...

So cute!! I love sugar cookies and I love Alli's face in those pictures. She's such a ham. I'm sad I missed out on the fun.

Melissa said...

What fun! Your a good mom, why didn't i think of a craft? The kids are still super cute. Can't wait to see them this summer.