Saturday, February 02, 2008

where's james?

i was wondering where he was! james climbed right into the cupboards. he loves the pots and pans cupboard. i have the rest of the cupboards locked and he gets so mad that he can't open them. he is such a terror. by the way, this terror has taken a random step here and there this week. if he figures out this walking stuff he'll be able to terrorize the house at double time! i'm sooooo excited for that...





brooke and brady came up for a visit earlier this week. we got to play with little nash. he is SUCH a cute boy. we made them wrestle, but we had to put nash on top or james might have crushed him.


8 comments:

Mindi said...

That's so cute. I love when kids play in the kitchen, so innocent! haha! He's getting so big!

Oler Family said...

And it begins.... I had no idea how much busier boys were than girls! It's so much fun though hey?! James is so cute!

whitney said...

How old is James? About nine or ten months? I got news for you, that is exactly when Roman started walking! Wasn't Ali about that time too though? But I guess two walking is much worse than one.

Susie said...

I love James!

Anonymous said...

Perfect fit in that cupboard, and way too many edges to put some bruises on his head. Hey if you let me know when you're coming over, I've got some chipits just waiting to be made into cookies.

Anonymous said...

Opps, that comment was Brooke if you couldn't figure it out.

Rashelle said...

I can't believe he got all the way into the cupboard. You definitely have your hands full with him. He is growing up so fast.

melissa said...

haha! i love that James has his foot in the bowl/pot/whatever. priceless! Also, have I ever noted how much I love that you constantly tag yourself?!