The kids started swim lessons a couple weeks ago. They both LOVE it. Alli gets so excited every week. And when she sees the pool when I go to the YMCA to work out she goes crazy wanting to go swimming every time. We had one SERIOUS meltdown for all to see the other day because of it. It was fun.
Ok, so I didn't really get tagged. I see these everywhere and I NEVER get tagged, so I tagged myself because I don't want to write about the barf that is my life again right now.
A few things about me you may or may not know.
Four Jobs I've had:
1. ironing laundry for my dad's clinic ( i HATE ironing to this day beacause of it)
2. nursing attendant at the raymond long term care
3. cashier at iga in edmonton
4. nurse for old old people and little brand new babies. (i like the babies best!)
Four Places I've Lived:
3. man, i need to live somewhere else!
Four Movies That I Love:
2. Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2 ( i wouldn't recommend these to just anyone, but i LOVE them)
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Stranger Than Fiction
Four Favorite Foods:
2. Cookies ( i love them so much and i am horrible at baking them, somebody help me PLEESE!, but i know just which ones and where are the best to buy)
3. REAL mexican food and anything with cilantro and/or guacamole
4. Fresh cold fruit
Four Weird Things About Me:
1. I like the toilet paper to be the right way. You know coming from over the top. It just makes sense. I don't think it's weird, but I have found myself changing the roll around at other peoples house on occasion.
2. I like fast food. Not very often, but I do like it. I don't care what anyone says McDonalds fries are good.
3. When I was finishing my first year away from home and was deciding what to do next I sooooo wanted to stay in Edmonton. But i had this feeling that I should move back to Raymond and go to the college in Lethbridge instead. I had this feeling that I needed to move down there because I was going to get married. So I REALLY didn't want to do it in case it was true! I moved home hooked up with Derek within a week or 2 and 15 months later were were married! Sidenote: the weird part is Derek moved to Edmonton 4 months after were started dating, so I'm not sure I really HAD to move down to make it all happen? But I'm sure happy it did happen!
4. I haven't shaved my legs since sometime over Christmas holidays. They are disgusting. Good thing Derek still loves with hairy man legs, and good thing it's blonde hairy legs.
Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. 30 Rock
4. America's Next Top Model
Four Favorite Songs:
These are my ALL TIME favorites
1. Yellow Ledbetter, Pearl Jam
2. Elderly Woman behind the Counter, Pearl Jam
ok, I LOVE Pearl Jam and i think it's pretty good that i narrowed it down and didn't use all 4 spots
3. The Luckiest, Ben Folds
4. The Promise, Tracy Chapman
Four Places I'd Love To Go:
1. Hawaii, Mexico, or some sort of cruise
2. New York City
3. Paris (anywhere in France to eat the food again, oh yeah, and see the sights too!)
Alli fell down at the gym last week. She would stick out her lip and show everyone her "ouchie lip"
I think she would not fall down so much if she didn't have such teeny feet and run around on her tiptoes. I don't know how she does it!
James going down the slide.
And I tag EVERYONE who hasn't done this yet.