1. The neighbors have a birds nest in their roof. I see birds flying in and out from under the over hang thing. I know there is a very important word for this part of a house, but I am not sure of it exactly...
2. Even my cute superstar husband is not invincible to some random health issues popping up. He's fine, but not cool Derek, not cool.
3. Even the farmers are ready for the rain the stop. I know some, they told me.
4. Well, Sage is on the move, has 2 bottom teeth peeking through, the hair is...coming, and most importantly is playing strange! What the what?! She missed the Baldry family memo that we sleep in and now she missed the we love everyone even if mom isn't around memo? Am I going to have to put in some effort with this child or what?! Sheesh, good thing we are best friends and I love her to bits.
5. I CAN still run a sub 8 minute mile without the ol c-section hurting me too much for 3 days after. (i never said i can run multiple miles at the pace...yet)
6. I haven not written in a journal since I started this blog. Isn't that bad? 6 years! And it's not like I was writing consistently before that either. Just over a week ago I decided to start up again. It's ok, I decided to hand write and I'm out of the hand writing business on mat leave and my hand hurt after a bit.
(go Alli go!)
7. Soccer drama! Some peoples 'input' comes off more like complaints when said people aren't volunteering or coaching.
8. There are 2 empty houses in my little culdesac (one with the birds, but they are fixing it i promise!) So who wants to be my neighbor? It is the BEST culdesac in town!
9. Nursing a baby 3-7 times a night is easier than dealing with the crying. I'm being serious, sometimes it sucks, but I just can't be bothered to fix it so I try not to complain about being sleepy sleeperson sometimes.
10. Darn that I didn't get any Fathers Day pics of this fantastic dad we have hanging around our house. And darn that he gets me fantastic Mother's Day gifts and I get him lame-o ones like pistachios, true story. Love that guy, I just really do!