Well, I can't think of anything interesting going on in the random department for me. So I decided to change it up. Is that allowed? Yes, yes it is.
I decided to share 6 sayings or 'secrets' that have come out of Alli's mouth latley (the secrets as in when i'm not around.)
1. to my mom a while ago (while I wasn't around)
A: 'My mom didn't put on my seat belt when we drove over here.' (in my defense, we were driving from derek's parents house a few blocks to my parents house)
2. To the lady at the libraray while I ran out to the car to get my card
A: 'My daddy doesn't get a treat when he sleeps through family home evening.'
3. During the sacrament last sunday
Me: (whispering) 'Alli you need to sit down and be reverent'
A: (not whispering) 'Mommy you need to be OBEDIENT!'
4. To the primary lady who took her to the bathroom, just making casual conversation.
A: 'So...how old are you?'
5. Alli has been sick today, but was feeling better by supper but might have been pretending she still felt sick.
A: 'James, say poor Alli.'
6. And I'll give the last one to James who is a jib jabbering machine, among everything that comes out of his mouth, his favorite these days is 'why?' He says it all the time and he knows how to use it. He learned it from Alli, so it's awesome, I have 2 kids saying all day. 'why' 'why' 'why?'
Here's an old random picture to go with this random post. Alli eating a mayonnaise sandwich, made all by herself. Isn't your mouth just watering?
I wish I had more to say or show, but I really don't. We had so much fun on the few warm days and now we're hibernating again.