Thursday, November 18, 2010

day eight

A place you've travelled to
I know it says a place you have travelled to, but I'm letting you know pretty much all the places I have travelled to. Don't worry it won't take too long.

I sometimes think I'm not very cultured, and now that I am most likely a lifer in the little town of Raymond (though I dream of living elsewhere upon winter's evil arrival this week) I fear I will stay that way. I may not be well travelled, but I have travelled, I hope to increase my list as the years go on so that if being cultured includes being well travelled than I can raise my hand to being cultured!

Some of the photos of the places I have been were pre digital camera so I dug up a few, but I did dig up a few oldies for fun.

First off, these are the States I have entered. (I would start with provinces but other than a layover in Ontario and a visit to the Sask border of Lloydminster, I have only been to BC)

Montana (lots of times)
(Let us please take note that this picture in Montana I was 7 months preggo with Alli. SEVEN! I just had to note that because those pants are tight on my thighs these days.)

Idaho (mostly uneventful, minus one trip with a large grassy area)

Utah (many a long trips i slept through to get here)


Florida -once
Arizona (only driven through a few times)

Nevada (driven through a few times, but actually stayed there 3 times I think?)


California (Maybe 4 or 5 times?)


Washington (i think iwent here)

New York (one glorious time)



Other than I got
Mexico a few times and France.



I hope to expand that list to include someday Hawaii, Arizona (more than drive through), New York again, Kentucky!, eastern Canada/US, various other European destinations and naturally more beach locations. I probably should work more.

8 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Wow you've got a lot of places under your belt. That's awesome! I'd say visit Manitoba...but don't cause you know...blah...um just sayin'.

Nova Scotia however...gots ta!

Christal said...

Thats a lot of places how fun! Jealous you went to France I want to go everywhere over there 2! I love traveling its kind of addicting though! and ps you look so cute in your preggo picture!

Brooke said...

Agreed, you look good preggers... maybe that means need another?

lynz said...

i hear oregon's a pretty sweet place to visit! i mean how can you go wrong with voodoo donuts!

mindy said...

I need your email address so I can send you pics of the bathroom. my email is mindyhunter@gmail.com. I love reading your blog. What is it about Dereks mullet that you love? I just don't get it?

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

You have gone to lots of places. You have me beat. I have never been to Mexico or France!!

We should totally do a trip sometime with our hubbies and let them golf while we relax or shop (without kids).

Alysha Sladek said...

sheesh you barely look prego at all!!
i'd LOVE to go to Europe!! that would be so sweet! And New York. Those are my top 2!

Cathy Hill said...

You should add Illinois. I will be here alone all summer again. I bet Bea or especially Jackie would babysit if you come to see me!