Tuesday, November 16, 2010

day 7

I love a good movie. It's like an escape from reality, and who doesn't love that every once and a while. So many to choose from. Except that I sometimes forget when I like a good movie because my husband likes to see every movie ever released and I'm easy to please. So here's my classics.

I reeeeaaaly like the movie Shine. Such a good show and makes me regret I quit piano lessons. (because if I would have stayed I totally would have been that good, minus the crazy.) If you ever see it on dvd please buy it for me I once had it on the ol video tape, but it must not have made it through the moves.
Shine Poster


In the chick flick dept i love a little
-17 again (surprise surprise)
-Princess Bride
-Dirty Dancing
-Moulin Rouge
-p.s i love you

In the action dept
-not much just the Kill Bills

In the I don't know topic
-Stranger than Fiction
-Scoop

I can't think of any more right now.

And I love all funny movies of course. Good funny, not dumb predictable Amanda Bines/Hilary Duff funny. (I'm pretty sure those are for teenage children anyway so I shouldn't fess up to watching them and that I do kinda like them, they just aren't funny) Derek sometimes get embarrassed of me at the movies because I laugh the loudest and the longest.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You should watch Whatever Works. It's kinda Scoop style humour.

Susie said...

good movies... I'm glad Kill Bill made it, not because it's mine but I totally remember you obsessing over the 1 inch punch. oh I just htought of my pick ... FIREPROOF. Must see everybody.

ashley said...

I have always liked Zac Efron...who doesn't...but after watching Charlie St. Cloud, I love Zac Efron, seriously I love him.

Jacklyn said...

2 words...Pure Luck, man am I disappointed

TinaLaRae said...

I am a laugher at the movies and sadly think I'm the only one as I only hear me laughing a the funnies. I'm sure Kirk is embarrassed too but I don't let it stop me.