Tuesday, November 09, 2010

day 3

...my siblings and parents...

here we are a couple years ago.

and this past summer.

i love my low maintenance, easy going, drama free, loving family.

i feel i have good relationship with all my siblings and my parents. i feel so blessed to be a part of this amazing family. there has never been any doubt in my mind that i am loved by my family. i secretly think i am really quite spoiled in my family setup.


i have no pics of the baldry fam because they are on derek's computer and my computer is being weird so good thing i have my dad's computer! so i will update that later.

i feel doubly spoiled because of the fantastic family i married into. i really couldn't ask for more.

are you feeling the love?!


and while i'm on the subject...i haven't talked about my brother for a while on here. my brother ryan died over 12 years ago. it doesn't feel like yesterday he was here anymore. that makes me sad. i always remember him but it's easy to forget him in my day to day life. i used to think about him almost every day for years. i love when things remind me of him. sometimes it's good music that reminds me of him, or tight rolled jeans, ralph lauren polo shirts, and doc martin shoes. it doesn't happen very often but i love it when someone tells me they remember him or even better i remind them of him. because i don't know that we were too much alike, but what little sister doesn't want to be told she is like her cool big brother?!

and a couple extra family pics because they are kinda fun to look at and always good for a laugh!


(oh yes that is me in that outfit on the right!)


9 comments:

marisajbaines said...

thanks for sharing! great post.. but now i have to go and read up on day 1 and 2 .....well i better get reading!

Ashley Dawn said...

I've always felt super lucky to have the family I have too. I suppose there could be another family out there just as special... Glad to see you're loving it too!

The Byams said...

love your outfit in the first old school picture! its so you..... families are great aren't they! luv ya linds!

lynz said...

can't get enough of those mushroom cuts!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

You do have a pretty great family! Great parents and great siblings!

Love the oldies!

melissa said...

Oh my gosh! I could not stop laughing at your floral outfit in that picture. haha! Classic. I am 100% sure I could scrounge up another few pics of us in similar outfits playing Barbies at my house. God bless the 80's/early 90's...

Karen said...

This daily blogging thing is just too much fun!
Thanks for the little bit about your brother. I have two brothers that died as children and because they are older than me I never knew them. Cherish your memories, they are what gets us through when life gets tough. He must have been a great big brother!
I love the mushroom cuts too!

Candice said...

So glad I sneaked a PEAK! This is fun. You do a have a GREAT family, I love them like they are my own. :-)
You are one funny girl...I love reading your blog.

JRO said...

Hey Lindsay, Came across your blog while I was out blog-stalking others. I appreciated this post, especially the stuff about Ryan. It made me smile remembering him in Doc Martin's and pegged jeans. In high school, we used to buy National Enquirers and read them at the back of the classroom in seminary. He was such a quirky, fun, and open-hearted guy. It was nice to think about him again.