Sunday, November 30, 2008

they're married!

I have been so busy this week, into Raymond or Lethbridge every day. And right now I'm so stinkin' tired.



Yesterday was Stephanie and Luke's wedding. It was SUCH a fun day.

Isn't Steph gorgeous?!  She was glowing all day.  I am so happy for these 2.  So excited to have Luke in the family.  He's awesome.  Can't wait for Rhonda to put up a few picture of those 2!  I have a feeling they are gonna be good.



Can you believe the mass of nieces and nephews these 2 are getting themselves into?  For all I know there could even be some missing in the picture!



This is the candy table from the reception we put together. And if that doesn't make you sick, it was pretty much gone at the end of the night!


James was one serious dancing machine at the reception.  It was so dang fun.  



The day was great!  Everything came together and went really well.  The decorations were beautiful.  The food was delicious.  There was a wonderful presence at the ceremony.  The couple looked beautiful.  Awesome day.  Loved it!

9 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, it looks like a great day. She sure is beautiful. That is truly a LOT of neices and nephews.....all super cute too. Don't you just love weddings?

Alysha Sladek said...

that's awesome. and that's a LOT of nieces and nephews!! sweet! love the candy table. we had one of those at my sis' reception too. they're a hit!

Susie said...

Of course the candy table was a hit, did you see all those little kids! Stephanie looks beautiful, love her dress. I love James dancing

Jacklyn said...

oh that's awesome, looks like it was fun and steph looked beautiful. And I'm glad that I could make you laugh at my blog...my goal in life. To make a fool out of myself for the enjoyment of others!! I miss you come visit me already

Caylee said...

Stephanie looked awesome! I can't believe there are that many grandkids now! Can you find out for me where those cute little striped vests on those boys came from - Sam needs one. ;)

Mindi said...

I love her dress! So cute! What a fun day for them, that's awesome!

Just Rhonda said...

SO CUTE! I want some of that Candy!! mmmmmmmmmmmm

melissa said...

Yay for Steph! I love her dress, and I really loved her flowers! Of course I would notice them. :)

DeAnna said...

Weddings are so much fun. Luke served his mission in the same mission as my hubby. He is a great guy.