Wednesday, November 01, 2006

happy halloween

Here's lots of pictures because it's 2 days after



So is this the cutest trick or treater ever or what!



I saw this costume on the cover of Parents magazine back at the end of September when I got the issue and wanted it so bad. I went to 2 Childrens Place stores right away and what do ya know, nothing but cows for Alli. I went around to a few other stores a couple times and nothing was very exciting. I was just to crushed and didn't buy anything. So about 10 days ago I decided I better get something for her "first" halloween. (she was around for halloween last year, but we had only been home from the hospital for like a week, and I wasn't expecting to have even had her yet.) So I ventured back to children's place and at the end of the rack there was a glow. It was a glowing yellow costume. Only 1 left, size 0-6 months, I'm so glad Alli is below the 10th percentile! Then, to top it off, as I was buying it, it was half price! Does it get any better?

Well it was freezing cold out last night so we just drove to a few friends houses to show her off. But really, Alli wore the costume so good, she needed more than that. She never touched or pulled at the hat thing, or tried to take her feet off. So we went to the mall. Alli loved it. She was smiling at everyone and looking at all the costumes. There were tons of kids. And we got a little candy for ourselves too!

She's enjoying a sucker at the mall. No need to take off the wrapper, it's still a treat to her.




Alli and Derek eating their chocolate bars, once again, note her wrapper on.




We had so much fun, and I'm a little sad she doesn't get to wear the costume any more. Maybe I'll have to play dress up with her.

4 comments:

whitney said...

So cute! Too bad you weren't down here so her and Alden could be little chickens together. I need to get it together and put up my Halloween pics, just been really busy...

Anonymous said...

she was by far the cutest trick or treater we got!! ha ha! Seriously though TOO DIE FOR CUTE!! everything about the costume and the girl was so cute and perfect for her. only thing better would be a walking chick i guess. p.s the other pics you took at our place made me laugh Ry and I looked pretty happy and excited with her. oh the joys of being the aunt of adorable nieces and nephews

Just Rhonda said...

So stinking cute!!!!! Glad to see you got the little feet back from Grandma's in time!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet mercy! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! Seriously! I'm definitely going to have to forward your page to my mom. She'll die! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
- Melissa B