Thursday, October 26, 2006

just a few pictures

Last weekend was great The wedding was beautiful, the bride the decorations the everything. So happy for Lyndsey and Dustin. But I failed this weekend with the camera, so I have a quick shot of Lyndsey with Jacklyn and me instead.



Here are the kiddies.

Jacklyns guy Luke is so cute. He is such a little man, and SUCH a good baby going out and about with the girls all weekend. Look at him, he's got a 30 year old lawyer wardrobe I tell ya, and I love it! This outfit is just the tip of the iceberg with all the sweater vests etc.



They were having a rough time posing, past their bedtimes and all wired. This one shows how they were really feeling I
think, kinda out of it.



Here's almost a good one of the both I guess. Alli wasn't really pulling out the smiles, more trying to run away in all the pictures.



I was sad I didn't get to see Whitney and Brittany's kids, but at least I did get to see them. I had so much fun hangin out with Jack, we spent lots of time together, just the 2 of us. I feel like its been forever since we had time like that. I guess that's what happens when she lives in Oregon and we only meet on busy occasions when we are in Raymond for something. We didn't do much, just same old chit chat for hours. But it was fun, like the old days. Me laughing at all Jacklyns jokes and her talking me into cutting and dyeing my hair, I love it.

Gotta go, but one more thing. Alli is walking. Well, if I stand her up and make her she can walk. But she never does on her own, she just sits down and cruises with the crawlers. Derek is really working on her. I know everyone says once she starts walking, you'll wish you never taught her, but frankly, she might as well walk. She crawls so fast and walks along anything she can hold onto, so I say why not. She is a year old and due for it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke and Alli are good looking kids. It sure was fun to have you two around.

Brooke is bringing up Alli black pants you forgot.
love mom

whitney said...

I'm sad I missed Alli and didn't get to see you for longer. Busy weekend and too many weddings. We'll have to plan another get together at Christmas with all the girls and all the kids. And speaking of cute babies - have you seen pictures of Kim and Jesse Leishmans little girl? Sooo cute, such a little doll.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of those 2 kids. Their outfits make them look like kids not babies...awwww your babies are growing up.

Just Rhonda said...

Sounds like you had a good time! Totally cute photos. No walking at all for Lucy yet.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i haven't seen Lindsay Hill for years. she looks beautiful! it makes me miss Raymond when you girls all get together. :( i should be coming up soon though.

hope to see you soon!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

hey lins cute pics, i love when i make the blog...i'm not gonna lie it makes me feel special. i had tons of fun with you at home too, i miss doing nothing with you. i will be in ray-town for like a month at christmas so come down!!