Monday, November 20, 2006

a favorite

Alli has a favorite toy these days (not including phones and remotes and calculators etc.) She LOVES this bunny. I tried to force a really cute teddy bear on her to be the "favorite" but it wasn't happening. She reaches out for it every night for bed right before she opens her mouth for her soother. She doesn't want her soother at any other time during the day really, thank goodness. But recently when I get her out of her crib she grabs her bunny and carries it around for a while. She puts it in the toy stroller and pushes it around. Whenever I put her baby doll in the stroller, she takes it out immediately. I have no idea why. She puts all sorts of things into the stroller, but never the doll. But most of all Alli likes to be in the stroller and pushed around. She cracks up laughing and cries when I'm too tired and take her out.




I just had to put a picture of this in. Can anyone believe I have a child with a bit of curl to her hair? I have the thinest bone straight hair. But these curls don't lie. Clearly I married the right gene pool. However, her hair looks like this only every night after her bath, and then it's magically straight when it dries, sad. (Mom, you might now have any slacker babies that didn't walk until they were 13 months, but none of them had curly locks like this! hehe)



Whats everybodys opinion on gel in babies hair? Because I think I might be able to hang on to the curl with some gel. And I think I am willing to do the gel. Is it allowed here and there on a one year old?

Also, remember when my house was clean last week...Well I'm doing surprsingly good at keeping it clean. But we FINALLY got wireless and moved the computer out of Alli bedroom, YIPEE! (I'm so excited about it) And a few things just got piled up in Alli's room on the old desk with the shifting of things, and I never go into the room now, so I'll just pretend it's not there for a while longer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those curly locks are to die for.. can ya tell all i know is the straight plain jane hair? So do what you can to keep em. or just enjoy them. funny little girl she is. Can't force anything on her i.e walking toys and more

whitney said...

Look at that hair! And not just the curls - it has filled in really well and she has tons of it! So cute. Go for the jel, Britt uses it for Lucy.

Anonymous said...

go for the gel it is totally aloud. she is so cute i can't wait to see you guys again we had alot of fun visiting with you!

Just Rhonda said...

I think Lucy has got a little curl too! But her hair isn't long enough to really know for sure yet. Alli's is too cute!!!! Gel it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it!!
I can't believe it!!
I love it!!
I love it!!
We're so glad you and Derek found each other.
Isn't it so fun to see their personalities likes and dislikes evolve and change.

T o Alli ---Grandma comes to visit Dec 9

love mom and dad

Anonymous said...

I have put Gel in Luke's hair since he was like 3 weeks old. yes a few comments were made at church but i don't do it everyday...Super cute Gel it i say.