Friday, September 29, 2006

new baby



So between this and that I have not been posting lately. All these annoying things happening. Just for an example the past couple days our car battery kept dying, and to top it off this morning our license plate was stolen. Also, I've been making Alli cry it out in the middle of night when she wakes up. I really don't want to get into that. Maybe I need to make another good things list!
And looks like that picture won't go the right way, so tilt your head, because I like it, and its cute in my photo library the right way. I tried to fix it liek 10 times, so whatever. If it was any other week, this probably wouldn't happen.

Well, here is a good thing. The cute little thing up there belongs to my cousin Rashelle. She had a baby girl 2 weeks ago, Melia. So cute and fun to cuddle. (until I woke her up, oops!) She's got a good set of lungs on her, and since I woke her up, I got a cute soother picture. I could put up the cute crying pictures...





Alli was pretty excited about the whole set up and just might have thought Melia was a toy of some sort. This was before i decided to disturb the baby. Alli kept trying the bounce the chair (with the baby in it). She must have had some fond memories of long naps in that chair when she was little.


3 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

aaaaaaaawwwwwww. Cute photos!!!!
Sorry to hear about the bad week.

whitney said...

Oh my gosh - it is so funny to see Alli as the big girl in a picture and not the baby! I can't believe how time goes so fast when you have a kid. I can't stand not seeing her so much and it is hard to wrap my head around the fact that she is almost a year old. Is she close to walking yet? Any first words. I totally need to see her at Thanksgiving! And you of course. Happy Birthday on Sunday!!!! Oh ya, what was the big surpise for Derek's birthday?

Anonymous said...

im sorry that that your plate got stolen that really sucks!!! our battery keeps dying too!!! we just unhook one of the cords so that it isn't hooked up