Monday, October 02, 2006

happy happy

birthday! (to me)

"Birthday's are good for your health. Statistics say the more you have of them, the longer you live."

I think that is so funny. Had the big 25th birthday yesterday. I'm going to be spent on cake here pretty soon with Derek's last week, now mine and Alli's next week. Haha, sick of cake yeah right.

Everyone has been asking me what the surprise for Derek was. I got him a massage since he was a sick old man with aching bones and back. And I hate giving massages and am quite terrible at it too, so he wasn't getting one from me.

We got to go out for my birthday on Friday night. (baby free!) Just went out to dinner at a real mexican restaurant, I wish I could remember how to spell it. Sooo good. I love the mexican, and I'm not talking about the taco time kind.

So no pictures today. I really need to get out and take some fall pictures before it's over. We went to the pitch and putt in the river valley the other day and I sure was sad I didn't have my camera. It was beautiful, but it seems that fall is over really fast in Edmonton.

3 comments:

whitney said...

Happy birthday. You can't say I forgot because I gave you an early happy birthday on your last post. So I say an early and a late happy birthday equal a perfectly on time happy birthday. Glad to hear it was a good one. See you this weekend!

Just Rhonda said...

Well happy birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Happy Birthday!!!!! i can't lie i did forget, did you have it posted on the website??? i am so sorry happy birthday!!!