Tuesday, September 19, 2006

3 grandkids!

I've been a little slow lately. With school starting, Alli breaking out with rashes and teeth, (therefore not sleeping like the princess she used to) going to phantom on the weekend with my mom and sisters (soooo good) and plus I have a car at home all day everyday. So there is fun to be had for Alli and me.

Here are some pictures of the big 3 grandkids on the Steed side. Lucy and Alli are 6 days apart, turn one in October and Alden is just about 4! Maybe the Baldry side puts us to shame for numbers, but just as cute.







These are from labor day weekend. (See I am slow) It was such a fun weekend. Great weather, went golfing twice, went waterskiing, ate way to much food and had fun with family to name a few things. Always nice to have people around all the time to play with Alli. I almost felt like a slacker mom on some days. But not so much that I can't wait until the next trip, hopefully at Thanksgiving! I tell ya, we used to go home maybe 4 times a year being so busy with football, school and work, now we make the time! Hopefully something exciting will happen this week so I can post again...let's not count on it though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah good times on the long weekend. What could be better than a sunny day, green grass, and complete with plastic cows in the background. I won't mention that Alli looks smaller than Lucy because you've been hearing it all the time. If nothing exciting is happening this week for you to post, let Alli eat spaghetti or something by herself because it would probably be picture worthy.
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Would you be able to post something exciting if you couldnt get a picture of it.

Oh I love to remember what good times we have.
mom

Just Rhonda said...

Cute cute cute!!!!