Saturday, September 02, 2006

10 grankids!

I said way back in July I was going to put up pictures of all the Baldry grankids. Well, here they are, all 10 of them. It wasn't hard at all to get 10 kids 5 and under to pose for pictures at all.
We are down in Raymond for the long weekend and I will have to put up pictuers of ALL 3 Steed grankids.



Here are all the boys.
Rueben, Carson, Brigham, and Logan



...and all the girls...
Caroline holding Ava, Claire holding Natalee, and Ella holding Alli.



I think these two are really excited about this one.
After all the pictures were done, Ella was just sitting there stuck with Alli, she didn't really know what she was supposed to do with this baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the cuttest kids ever if you ask me but then again i may be a bias opinion.