Thursday, July 27, 2006

so hot!

It's HOT! Too hot to post.
I've been slackin. The problem is Alli. Our computer is in her bedroom. She used to sleep through my typing no trouble, but now at naptime if I'm in here, this is what happens.



So here I am at midnight.

Here's a couple of Alli. I haven't taken pictures in for a while, but whenever Susie babysits I always find a few on the camera. Look at those juicy chubby thigh rolls. I love em.




Not much exciting these days. We've just been trying to keep cool. This little apartment gets so hot, we have been heading over to the pool for relief among other places with air condiotioning. Alli likes it more and more everytime. Today her lips were blue and she was shivering, but still smiling and spashing.
I'm a little sad. My place is becoming baby proof. So all the decorations a foot and half from the ground are gone, and it's always a mess. I'm always puting out toys for Alli to find instead of everything thats not a toy, but it hardly works. Then I'm always entertaing her and I just don't clean up after myself inbetween. We just go outside when it gets to messy, it's too hot to clean. At least we are having fun right! (Don't worry mom, it's really not that bad)

My sis Brooke was in town for the weekend. We celebrated her birthday a little late. (and happy birthday to the other Brooke in Kansas, can't wait till you're living up here!) She ran a half marathon with Brett and their friend Rob. The race was in the morning, but by 10:00 when they were coming in, it was already 26 out. So way to go for these guys. I watched all the people come in and decided a half marathon sounds a little more realistic than a marathon for me. That said, next summer...?



We are getting ready for our trip to California. We leave next week to visit Derek's sister Mindy and family. So very excited.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the happy birthday linds and all the pics are so cute! tell your sister brooke happy bday for me cause i don't have a number or a email but i thought of her!!!!

Anonymous said...

love that blonde blowing in the wind!!
just curious is there a Rob Hirsche in the picture of the race? the one with no hair blowing in the wind
love that blog mom

Anonymous said...

I meant to write blond hair blowing in the wind
mom the silly one

whitney said...

So sorry you guys are so hot. But think how nice the hot will be in California by the beach! I bet Alli will have so much fun in the ocean. Are you going to be here at all before you fly out? Can't remember when or where you go from. If you are around we'd love to see you guys for a bit.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»