Wednesday, July 19, 2006

it's alive!

Remember my dying tomato plant? Well, I brought it back to health somehow and it beareth fruit (or vegetable). Now the real test will be how it tastes. I'll let you know soon enough.



I always helped out with my mom's garden growing up, but wasn't very in to it then. But I'm finding it is pretty fun (and not very hard) starting with seeds and suddenly I have flowers and little tomatoes. I think this will be a fun hobby for me when I actually have a yard with a garden, and not just a balcony with a few pots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the tomato!! thats exciting, let me know how it tastes. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»