Thursday, February 26, 2009

trouble

We've got a bit of trouble around here.

I guess things can get a little crazy at basketball even when they play at 6am.  Poor guy, got an elbow to the face, 2 stitches.  Good thing we did all that kissing in Vegas and good thing one of the dr.'s in town plays and took him in so he wouldn't be late for school.  The picture doesn't really do it justice and it actually swelled up bigger than this, but somebody didn't want another picture.  What a blog pooper.


And James, sweet crazy out of control James.  I was helping Alli the other morning for all of 3 seconds and I come and find this.  Terrible picture, not sure why my flash went off, but...All 12 of the eggs on the counter and not one broken.  He's so proud of himself.  I guess he wanted eggs for breakfast.  

14 comments:

Brittany said...

Is he ever not smiling ear to ear...love that James ps. Lucy found his soother.

cindy said...

Oh my gosh Lindsay! You seriously crack me up with your blogposts! We missed you at the supper on Wednesday, your kids were so cute and yes, James was smiling all night and saying "yeah" to everything we asked him!

Just Rhonda said...

He loves his pictures doesn't he! :) Hope his face heals up good.... and James is so CUTE!

Jessica said...

did you give him all 12??! How cute!

lynz said...

dust got his eyelid glued together from an elbow to the eye in basketball - and they say it's a low contact sport! i just can't get enough of james' smile - so cute :)

The Lowry's said...

Wow, you are lucky that none are broken. I'm proud of him too!

Ashley Dawn said...

yikes - I feel like having a panic attack just seeing the eggs in the picture. Get them back in the container!! Hope your hubby heals quickly. Those are never fun...

Susie said...

Derek always looks so tough when he gets injured. And James always looks happy. I also think he reminds me of you as a little toddler in this picture.

Caylee said...

I'm surprised you got one shot of Derek's owie, Charlie would've told me to forget it. Mostly because he would know it was only for blogging purposes!! ;)
Love that James is so pumped over his uncracked eggs.

melissa said...

hahaha! Oh James. I love that kid and his crazy smiles. So proud of himself indeed. Oh, and poor Derek. I'm pretty sure that probably hurt something fierce!

Oler Family said...

How can Derek play basketball that early...I had to drive Jesse to the airport the other morning @ 6:00 and I was worried that everyone around me thought I was drunk...I was all over the place! I love James' little smile...how can you ever say no to that kid?

Jacklyn said...

Sure sure you've just been laying the smack down a little harder than usual huh? Come on confess. And could James smile any harder...I love it!

Candice said...

James is so dang cute in this picture, it just makes me laugh/smile when I see it. He is truly lovable!

Jaime said...

I think my heart would have stopped if I saw all those eggs on the counter. I'm glad you grabbed the camera before you put them away, his grin is priceless!