Wednesday, February 11, 2009

award with a twist


Get it? Lemonade? Twist?
oh well, you'll get it in a second, maybe...

The Lemonade Award


Tisha gave me this sweet little award for my blog. Thank you!

What is this award about....
Bloggers who show great Attitude and Gratitude.
What you have to do....
Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great Attitude and Gratitude.

So here's the deal. Since I am such a blog rebel lately, I changed it up. That's right, my rules.

I picked a few memorable posts that I liked and stuck out.  Now I sat down and thought for about 5 minutes to come up with this list, and should totally be in bed right now.  So here's my cheesy (but true) disclaimer....I love reading all my friends blogs. (and the blogs I creep and peep on too)  It's like this cool club you are a part of when you blog.  And I do do waste plenty of time keeping up with people, but I LOVE it!  It's a part of me!  I love reading about other peoples crazy kids, adventures, recipes, successes, failures, craftyness, pictures, ALL OF IT!

I'm a blogger and I'm proud of it!
(ok, this is why I shouldn't blog after midnight)

So just click on the name (or the #'s for Rhonda's) and it will take you to the quality post of my choice.

Jacklyn - This is why I love her, she cracks me up.  

Whitney - I know you always think I'm making fun of you Whit, but this one BLEW my mind. I cannot believe that you found all this stuff, organized it and have probably made a TON of it too. More power to ya my crafty friend.

Susie - Skim past the party pictures (i was actaully deathly ill that day) and see her little ode to Edmonton. I love it. Miss it.

Jade I don't think i have EVER laughed so hard at a blog.

Britt - Cute little gal Lucy who reminds me of Alli.

Melissa B - I'm not gonna lie, this was the first thing that got me intrigued about those dang vampire books.

Karen - Poor poor Maryn. This is funny because it's not me messing something up in the kitchen!

Rhonda-  I knew Rhonda had to be on the list and my first thought was a certain potty story that she just might not want to remember But since I love every picture Rhonda takes, I thought something like that. Well, I came across 3 great pictures and I couldn't resist. #1, #2, the last picture of the post and #3

Christal - ok, I didn't pick an actual post from her blog, I just had to put her up because I love reading her quotes every week and being uplifted when I go there. (plus I get a kick out of your accident prone children! hehe)

Annie- Sorry Annie, I just had to do it.  And I live too far away from you now so you can't be mad at me for sharing!

There ya go.  I hope you got some satisfaction out of this.

13 comments:

Jacklyn said...

haha I forgot about Jade's hilar prego post that was funny. And I guess my good ol pbj is going to be famous and I'll tell you the lost story. It involves a really icy road and missing the turn off, it also involves Jade.

Christal said...

aww thanks Lindsay I totally agree on the blogging paragraph so much to learn from everybody! Just so you know we are having an accident free home so far this month hopefully it lasts ha ha!
I love your blog and just so you know too I think of you when I'm on the treadmill and by chance have to grab the handles, that was my most memorable post of yours that sticks with me thanks a lot I feel like a loser on the treadmill ha ha!! ttys

Arrington's said...

No pride, I have No pride.

P.S I quit enjoy a Lindsay post as part of my day

Brittany said...

thanks linds...I really can't think of just one post that I love of yours..I think the one where your kids are baking and it shows James and then Alli crying I just about died laughing. I always think you do such a great job and look at you miss popular. Jades' prego was more than hilarious and the pbj from jack made me laugh but it was posted right after I did a food post and I felt a tad bit of mockery...maybe not. I think everyone you choose does do a great job!!

Jess said...

Fun stories Lindsay! I can't believe you are blogging in the middle of the night. I need your energy!!!

lynz said...

good one lins! i just love your posts and loved all the ones you put links to too :) i agree about jade's - made me laugh so hard! now, i just need to learn how to blog more like all of you guys!

Karen said...

Hey Lindsay
I only wish that I had gotten to know you (when you lived in E-town) half as well as I feel like I have through your blog! Your life adventures are hilarious and it's fun to watch Ali and James get a little bigger with each post. Love your blog, keep us all smiling!!

Annette Bailey said...

Ha! We still have family in Alberta so we're coming back eventually! Good thing I don't mind you sharing my chubby-arm post, escape into my world darlin'!

whitney said...

I love your blog!
Remember way back when, when we started and people made fun of us.
Well ha, whos the cool ones now!
Okay, not me.
I will drag you down to craftiness one of these days. You better watch your back!

Alysha Sladek said...

this was funny. i checked out those blogs and i too laughed out loud reading jade's. you've got some great friends

melissa said...

I made the list?? I'm so honored! That was back in the days when I could blog at work and I wasn't RSP. Oh, those were good times. Also, I have to put a disclaimer on my post - I casted that long before those books got grotesquely popular and I started to despise them a little bit. Also, how awkward was the movie?? Soooo entertaining!
p.s. I also think Jacklyn is random and hilarious, and Whitney is the craftiest person I know.

Jessica said...

Since you admitted to blog creeping.. I've decided to come forward! I LOVE your blog. Your kids are adorable and quite hysterical.. please don't be mad!

Susie said...

I'm dying to hear and see about your little vacay 32 hours in a car all you thought it would be. Come on you've been back like a day. I can't believe you haven't called me. It's ok I'm pretty busy.