Sunday, September 27, 2009

when did this happen?

All of a sudden my kids are GROWN UP!

I finally got some good pics to document Alli riding her bike.  And really how cute is she with her florescent helmet/bike and flowing dress?



And this stud got his first REAL haircut, not just a trim off the ol mullett.  That was pretty much 2 and half years of growth for that kid.  I can't believe he looks so grown up.  (and so much like my brother Peter it scares me sometimes)  We went up to the hair shop and thank goodness Angela returned from Australia to cut hair here again.  My kids are obsessed with her for some reason.  Everybody loves Angela!




I have been the blog slacker.  I'm just not feelin it.  Maybe because boot camp is kicking my butt and i am sooo tired all the time, but i'm not stiff anymore so that is good and i do quite enjoy all the push ups...  I drove home from Calgary yesterday and had to pull over to sleep at 9:15 to sleep because I was so tired, for 25 minutes!  Now that the nice weather appears to be over I'll blog about all the fun stuff we did when it was hot, maybe.

9 comments:

Susie said...

Can't wait to hear more about your summer in November... Yep that James is dang cute. I already forgot what James' shaggy do looked like then I saw the side bar pic, woah before & after. I can't believe you left out that you woke up and smelled the Nanton.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

your kids are looking all grown up. But so cute. I love James' face as he is riding his bike. So intense.

Oler Family said...

Wowzers!! James looks so much older! I love the pictures of Alli riding her bike...in a dress of course!

Mindi said...

Cute pics! I wish Jack's hair would grow long, but it poofs out to the side, and it's all over, so i hve to keep it buzzed.

Jess said...

I love the picture of Ali riding her bike in the wind with her cute dress. You have such cute kids. I love James face on the tricycle so determined.

lynz said...

you had to pull over to rest on the way home from calgary?!? wow - boot camp must be really intense eh! i love james' new hair cut - such a little stud :)

Anonymous said...

Alli looks pretty awesome on the bike. Must of been some crazy b-day party to need a nap break.
Brooke

Ashley Dawn said...

They sure are beautiful kids. I totally get the blog slacking thing. I'm finally forcing myself to get back into the blog world. Be persistent. It'll pay off. And try to remember us fans of your blog who look to you for your wittiness!

melissa said...

Oh my gosh! You're kids really are so grown up and they just keep getting cuter. James is a little man now. Holy cow! What is this boot camp you're doing?! I wanna do it!