Tuesday, September 15, 2009

update on my random life

I was looking through a couple pictures and I never did post about a bunch of stuff we did in August.  Oh well, here we are at the zoo.



-alli is loving ballet
-james is VERY jealous of this
-i'm back to biting my nails for the most part, dang it
-nobody is sick anymore, but my mom did get it...bad...
-we got a new thing for more closet space, phew
-i'm so stiff right now, and i'll be up early to do it again tomorrow
-blisters and toes are healing for now
-now we started this thing called parent preschool, we'll see how it goes for a while before I form an opinion
-i started piano lessons
-i'm not sick of fresh peaches yet
-derek's sis and my friend steph both had baby girls last week, the sweetest little things EVER!

-alli has been riding a 2 wheeler for like a month now.  i can't believe this is the only picture of have of it back before we moved.  i'm horrible!


-derek was happy to see some ugly pics of me last post, oops guess he still checks

-LOVING this extended summer, still cruisin town on the bike


I hardly took any pictures of our little trip to Lake Blaine with Tom and Ashley back at the beginning of August.  I hardly even pulled out the camera, and it was nice.  Sometimes you get so caught up trying to capture every moment and every memory you don't enjoy it as much.  All these pics were taken within 5 mins of eachother right before the neighbor kid dunked me.  I still can't believe he did that!




Ashley's little sis Abbey, our awesome built in babysitter!

And this was Alli on the way home.  I think she got carsick on Logan's pass and puked all over.  


Ummmm, I guess that's all for now.  

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Super fun summer! Good job Alli on a two wheeler! Your kids are getting so big!

Mindi said...

Cute! Oh, and I'm also a nail-biter. Hate it.

lynz said...

thank goodness for ziploc bags! and what the....piano lessons?! look at you go!

Jacklyn said...

I love a random post, and seriously I hope you have a really Loooooong boring winter for all the fun you had this summer...Love you haha

Oler Family said...

is it possible to get sick of fresh peaches? I can't believe that Alli is riding a 2 wheeler!

Jess said...

Seriously how do you fit in piano lessons. It looks like you guys are so busy. I love Alli with the ziploc bag. Poor thing.

whitney said...

I am feeling the push ups. Oh man am I feeling them. Kinda embarrassing how sore I am!
I need to see what you got for your closet cause we are hurting for space!

ashley b said...

I love that you are taking piano! Thanks again for coming with us to the lake. We had so much fun. When we were there for the long weekend Porter kept asking when Alli and James were coming! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, give me a call and we can set up a time to get together!

Unknown said...

tell me something I don't already know. I get it. you had a fun summer. Quite possibly the funnest.

The Lowry's said...

Wow! Look at your little girl riding a two wheeler. Oh, i wish i was doing boot camp with you guys. Seriously I do. Maybe when the kids get older and sleep in? I also agree with you about the camera thing. I love love love pictures, but sometimes I miss enjoying the moments trying to capture that perfect moment.

Susie said...

just so ya know that was me susie not Ryan.

Christal said...

fun love all the pics! I wish I could do boot camp oh well maybe someday! We all need a gno again soon!!

melissa said...

Alli is riding a two-wheeler?! Shut your dirty mouth! I'm soo glad you guys have been having nice weather for so long. Let's just hope it doesn't mean a miserable winter is in store to make up for it!