Friday, August 28, 2009

ahhhh kids

it really doesn't get any better.









I failed to mention...
-i drive a van now
-i have since had a few people ask me if we are having another child, nope.  derek's dad offered the old van, so we said ok, thanks.  
-i think the new raymond pool is great, but I'm always cold whenever i go
-i ride my bike with the kids in trailer almost everywhere we go in this town
-i put alli in ballet instead of preschool
-i have been growing out my finger nails for about 3 weeks.  i think they are record length
-i have been feeling sick for over a week and so has derek and the kids, we recently passed it to my dad, so look out mom
-i picked strawberries and raspberries and made raspberry jam today
-i ran a half marathon last saturday and i dare say it was fun
-the closet for my clothes at my mom's house isn't big enough
-i am working on dropping a few pounds these days
-i signed up for some boot camp workout thing 3 days a week at 6 am, i'm not sure how i am going to wake up for that
- i rarely get up before my kids and my kids rarely wake up before 8 in the morning
-i have several blisters on my feet these days and 2 bruised toenails.  it hurts
-i grew a garden this year and it worked and we eat it
-i don't know if i've ever posted 2 days in a row
-i'm going to bed at 10:17 on a friday night

good night

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like an explanation on that last pic. I'll have to give you a call later to hear about your race...PB? Also, nothing picks you up like making a list so you can see oh my day was worth it today. I miss your hilarious kids.
Brooke

lynz said...

hey - nice work on signing up for that boot camp! i wish i could do it with you but am with you on the 6am thing - whoa boy! anyway.....love the 2 posts in 2 days thing and nice work on the jam! i made my 1st raspberry jam this year and i felt so accomplished - soooo yummy!

Jacklyn said...

I was cold when I went to the raymond pool, I wish I could go everywhere on a bike, I bought strawberries planning to make jam but they didn't make it, I am painting Luke's dresser and I put Luke in one morning a week pre school and it's giving me anxiety, Everybody here makes fun of me because of the last one. Nice to hear from you 2 days in a row!!

Jaime said...

You are so motivated!! I wish I had half your motivation.
As for the books in the last post, if you like dogs, I enjoyed Marly and me. I have a tonne a books if you ever want to come take a look and borrow some!

Oler Family said...

I was laughing out loud reading that post. you are so funny! I love your kids "diving board"

The Lowry's said...

You list running a marathon in passing as if its no big deal. Well it is so great job on running yet another one. I keep on telling myself, someday i will do that. I also need to lose a few pounds. You know those 5or more pounds I lost a couple of months ago? well they are back. Time to say goodbye to them. So I am with ya on that one. The marathon, not yet.

melissa said...

Who runs half marathons out of the blue and thinks they're fun?! Yeah, sure does sound like you're out of shape and need to drop a few pounds! Crazy lady. Umm...is there a naked child in that last pic?

Susie said...

You are going down fast girl. 1st- move to Raymond living with... and now a mini van. Ok I'll cruise with you anyday. Sadie & I to have been sick and we blamed it on the dirty Baldry's, turns it we were right to do so. Can't wait to see Alli ballerina. as far as book recommendations: there is a book called Fireproof. You heard of it??

Jess said...

wow a van and living with your parents fun times. Good luck with boot camp I am impressed you are so motivated to be fit. Such a great example!!!!