Thursday, August 06, 2009

i guess it's time to go

I really don't feel like blogging right now.  But I just checked everyone's blog I know, and everyone they know and I'm still stressed/bummed/annoyed/BLAH!


I read people's blogs when I'm stressed etc.  I read about their fun times and think, hmmm , i wanna do that.  Or I read about what they are stressed about and then I feel better.  

But, you all failed me today, haha, jks.

Even though I ran for 10 miles today and had no music and only my thoughts, took a little time to get my eyebrows waxed, and now the blogs didn't cut it, must mean I just have to get it out.


The house is cold and echoing right now.  It's cold and echoing because the house is pretty much packed up excpet for the big stuff and the kitchen.  It's cold because it's August the high was like 12 today and has been all week.  There have been only minor breakdowns (by me of course) and no arguments in the process so far.  (My husband doesnt get stressed so he's great to have around)  I am very sad to leave this house.  It's pretty much perfect for us right now, which makes it hard to leave.  I'm more than happy to be going to Raymond, but we really liked this town (and the 3 friends we made...)  Our neighbors have been wonderful, and the ward was great (however, soemone really needs to tell Cardston that sacrament meeting last is NOT the way to go, but that's another story.)  I really was hoping for Derek to get another job here so we could stay for a few more years.  I'll miss living here.  But, we found a really nice gal to rent our house here for a year and we'll keep the renter in the basement. 

So we are moving tomorrow.  To a great place that we have been before...my parents!  It all happened so fast and the housing market in Raymond annoying.  There is nothing to rent and I don't like anything that is for sale.  So we are gonna bunk for a while.  It's totally the thing to do.  My parents are so great for even making this an option.  I think it's gonna be fun, hopefully they will too!  

We had a fun trip to Calgary last weekend to see Susie and then out to Canmore to visit my friend Erin.  It was a great weekend.  My camera cord is packed up so I didn't download any pictures yet. 

And these random pictures were from the Karren family (Derek's dad's mom side) reunion a while back.  It was pretty fun and I'll just remember the heat of that day to warm me up.  I got a water balloon to the head form Derek and could have cared less, it felt so good.  I love spending days like that outside and hanging out.  Turns out I even knew a few people there!
 
 
That is Derek's Grandma on the left with her sister.  They put on a little show for us, funny gals.


And what family reunion isn't complete without the races!  We forced Kari to do it and she pretty much kicked everyon's butt without a sweat.  Look at that form!

Ok, I'm good to go now.  Don't fail me Raymond friends, I'm comin!

12 comments:

Roe Family said...

I can't believe your moving so soon.. But sounds like it's meant to be, And seriously you have been such a sweetie, the town of cardston will miss you too.Or at least the ones that know you.

Arrington's said...

Okay I'm trying to feel sorry for you because change is hard, but come on your moving to Zion (in my eyes) Although I'm getting more attached to St. George all the time,I'm not going to lie, I'd drop it like a hot potato to settle in Ray-Town. I am confident it won't let you down.

As for the freaky amount of time spent with my husband,I do everything I would normally do I just have someone to help me out. Now that I think about it, he's like my own personal nanny HA!

Susie said...

I'm a little sad for ya too! I'm a teeny bit jealous that your moving to Raymond, then I get over it. Let's not go crazy and call it zion, come on. You know it's gonna be good times living with mom. Don't forget I'm a mere 2 hours away, & you are welcome to come anytime. Maybe Sadie & I will sneak down in the night for a visit & Sadie can wake your kids up.

Tisha said...

I can't lie, I had no desire to move back to Raymond, but since I have, I've loved it and would be devistated to leave now! I do know of someone who is getting ready to sell their house, if you're looking to buy soon. Hopefully, we'll see you around!

lynz said...

the parents really is the way to go - built in babysitters, built in food, dinners you don't have to make, and memories to be had :) hopefully some dream house out here opens up soon for ya and wish i could be here to join in the raymond fun again!

Christal said...

well if it makes any difference we are excited to have you in raymond! Now we just have to do something eh!It is sad to leave somewhere you get used to and the house you made memories in and all. Good luck and cheer up its sunny today should help a little right! Love the pics esp.of karie that is awesome!! ttys

Mike and Kelly said...

Congrats on moving back to Raymond. You will have to bond with Angie and Allen (they are living in my parents basement). And just FYI I just did a post in honour of you, and Alli.

melissa said...

haha! That picture of the race is great! Oh Linds...don't you worry, Raymond will be just fine! I mean, I would totally be bummed about leaving the house and the town and moving back in with the 'rents too, but it'll be good. Life moves and changes and that's just the way it is. You're allowed to be bummed though. I support that! Think of it this way...when I actually come to Raymond again we'll be able to spend soo much more time together!! Yay!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

good luck with the move.

Jacklyn said...

oops I read this forever but forgot to comment. Ditto to what others have said I am jealous but then I get over it, then I get jealous again.

Susie said...

what's your deal... no internet at the new place? or is it not YOUR computer?

Susie said...

also meant to say don't bother see ya soon.