Wednesday, April 29, 2009

i know you have been waiting, and i'm back...

With one of those lame-o teaser posts.


I'm home.  Got back from New York at about 1:30 last night.  I was up and outta bed this morning doing all sorts of things with a source of unknown energy.  With a clean house and about 17 loads of laundry later, (NONE of which are put away yet...) I was spent.  And then I had mutual and meetings and soccer stuff.  Totally skipped running tonight just like I did all but one day of the trip (but it's ok because we walked a marathon every day in that city.) and my half marathon is in less than a month, Yikes!  So now I'm really tired.

But, I thought I would inform you that my camera battery did not make the trip to New York.  The camera did though.  So the pics will have to wait and you have to look all the way back at easter stuff that i never did post, blah, sorry.  Plus, I have no idea where to start with the trip.  It was crazy and amazing.  I might be talking about that trip for a while.  When I get the 250 pictures we took from my mom sized down a bit, return for the marathon post.

So in no particular order...


The LOOT!





5/52

6/52

Yoink!

And now, I'm going my bed.  I'll be dreaming of green grass in my backyard and no more snow.  Can you believe there was TWO snow days here while I was gone?!  So while poor Sarabeth was babysitting the kids, Derek was stranded in a few feet of snow with no school.

9 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I have been waiting in great anticipation.

I can't wait to heat all about it and see the pics.

Did you just love NYC?? I do.

Jacklyn said...

Who's that girl with the Long Blond hair...Wow, And I can't wait to hear about the trip

ashley b said...

I am so glad you are back! I love the pictures and I can't wait to hear about your trip.

Just Rhonda said...

yep anxiously awaiting lots of photos!

Oler Family said...

I can't wait to see some pictures of your trip! I love that picture of you and Alli!

Caylee said...

Love the Easter pics, and what the 17 loads of laundry?! UGH!! Can't wait for trip photos - have you heard that somewhere? I'm a broken record but it's true. Glad you had a fun time. :)

Susie said...

Cute pic of you & Alli - cute cardi you are wearing. NY misses you. The city seems empty without you guys, my apartment on the other hand...

Christal said...

cute pictures! Can't wait to see ny pics you lucky girl! how fun susie probably love having its fun to see everything with someone who lives there eh! Glad you got away and had a fun time!!

Melissa said...

i can't wait to see pics of n.y. you lucky girl. i'm very jealous!!!