Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i have nothing to say

(2/52)

So I'm doing the 50 questions

1. Do you like blue cheese?  The stinker the better.  jks, I'm gonna venture to say I've never had it

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?  No thank you,

3. Do you own a gun?  No. Once in high school i shot some sort of shotgun and thought I was going to break my shoulder.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?  I'm a loser, never been.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, but I had some awkward conversations with my dad.


6. What do you think of hot dogs?  Woot woot!  Don't pretend you think they are gross.

7. Favorite Christmas Song? Love them all, except country gone christmas just doesn't work.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I have a large glass of milk most mornings.

9. Can you do push-ups?  I have mastered the girl push up.  

10. What is your favorite movie?  Fireproof.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?  I wear my wedding ring every day so it must be my favorite.

12. Favorite hobby?  I keep telling myself my favorite thing to do right now is running since I'm training for a half marathon I better like it.


13. Do you work with people who idolize you?  how weird is this question.  No, no one idolizes me.

14. Do you have ADD? Gotta go...

15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?  Procrastination, but I'm not as bad as Derek so I usually feel ok bout it and he's really forgiving when I am.

16. What’s your middle name? Bea.

17. Name three thoughts at this moment:  1. I thought this was 50 questions, what's with the 3 thoughts?  2. Well, my answer was a thought, tricky game here.  3.  I wonder what Derek is laughing at downstairs.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:  Gas.  

19. Current worry right now?  I need to think of a different way to discipline my kids, because it's not working.

21. Current hate right now? Student loans.

22. Favorite place to be? Outside in the sun (and no wind)

23. How did you bring in the New Year?  Playing the most rousing game of Pictionary with the biggest cheating guys ever and the girls STILL whipped them.

24. Where would you like to go?  I'm going to new York next month, I really wanna go there.

25. Name three people who will complete this? I like whit's answer. 3 people looking to avoid life for a few moments like me.

26. Whose answer do you want to read the most?  oh everyones of course.

27. What color shirt are you wearing?  Black.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?  Never have, I think they might be too slippery for my liking.

29. Can you whistle?  I can whistle a tune, but not whistle a cheer, wish i could.

30. Favorite color?  green, happy st pat day.

31. Would you be a pirate?  Um yeah, I'll be a pirate as long as Jack Sparrow is my captain.  (what a dumb question.)
(3/52)
i thought if we made funny faces it would distract from how not good we look post swimming.  (now i know why i'm never in the pictures)

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?  Oh dear, I only sing in the car, oh and the kitchen, well, here at the computer too, but never in the shower.

33. Favorite girl’s name? Alli

34. Favorite boy’s name? James, i'm so creative.

35. What’s in your pocket right now?  No pockets, wearing my running clothes.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?  when I was all excited to tell Derek how cool I was and I knew a new phrase all the kids are saying these days, but he already knew it.

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobby

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?  I guess you could say I'm pretty coordinated. 

39. What is your favorite snack?  i like cereal right now

40. Favorite thing to do on Sundays?  Go to church of course...

41. Who is your loudest friend?  At first I couldn't think of one, and then I thought does that mean it's me?  But then I remember Jacklyn is pretty loud and I just laugh loud.

42. How many dogs do you have? No thank you.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Alli gave me flowers today for my wedding to Derek.  Do you think he likes me?!

45. What is your favorite book?  I'm reading that book A New Earth, it's not my favorite, haven't figured out what all the fuss is about yet.

46. What is your favorite candy?  hot lips.

47. What is your favorite sports team?  um hello, raymond comets.  oh wait, am i supposed to say cardston cougars now?

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?  Ave Maria.  I'd also like to sing it opera style before I die, but I guess you don't just get an opera voice because you want one.

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Just getting home from work

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?  Sweet, the kids are still sleeping, it's gonna be a good day.

Note:  i can't say nothing about the movie fireproof.  i just watched it on recommendation and hated it.  can't say enough about how lame it was.  so my answer was to get a laugh out of the one person who recommended it to me.  hope you're laughing, because i can never get back those wasted 2 hours.

I have a really funny video and it won't upload.  what am i doing wrong?

15 comments:

melissa said...

I don't know why, but #43 made me laugh out loud! You are a nerd and I miss your face.

melissa said...

Also...did you notice that #20 and #44 are missing? Did you do that on purpose?!

Jacklyn said...

hahaha I was thinking "huh I thought that that movie looked lame but I guess if Lindsay liked it I'll try it out" guess not. and thanks for the shout out I guess I'm happy that I'm loud...And what's this 52 business I keep on seeing snippets about it, I want to play

whitney said...

That's funny, 20 and 44 are missing off of mine and Christal's too. So I have two more questions for you
#20 are you ever going to give me a recipe for blueberry muffins?
#44 Am I ever going to stop bugging you about the recipe!

Loved all your answers!

Just Rhonda said...

heehee you are a nerd. And it's GREAT. (i was like fireproof REALLY? huh, wouldn't have guessed that one!)

Ashley Dawn said...

you totally could sing opera....you just need to do nothing else and make it your only goal and focus. Then you could probably do it. No guarantee that other people will listen, but you could sing it!!

Thanks for the laughs.

Candice said...

Lindsay ~ You are so stinkin' cute and HIlARIOUS! I love reading your BLOG. That was so fun to read.

Annette Bailey said...

Lindsay, I look up to you. You named your son after my son and we only lived next to each other for one year? How cool are you?! ;)

Karen said...

Nothing to do huh??! Guess your kids will remain in the "under priviledged, never had play dough at home" group for yet another miserable day of their lives!!!! Go make them some play-dough!!!!! Oh, did you say you had "nothin' to say"? Oh silly me I was sure you said "nothin' to do"!!!!

Susie said...

ugghh I've been trying to think of some AWESOME comeback to the movie comment. I'm gonna recommend you a good book, I haven't found it yet, but it is sure to take away more than 2 hours of your life. BTW you could've turned it off... but I guess your not a quitter like someONE you know. As if I haven't said enough what is the hip new word with the YOUth these days. I wanna know

marisajbaines said...

k i am dying to know what the cool phrase is you heard.. i am so not cool and am looking to up my cool status....
great 50 things... and yes...hot dogs are oddly wonderful!

Anonymous said...

While at the dentist I had the pleasure of listening to 2 hours of Fireproof now now on DVD ads interrupted every now and then by Christian rock (not much better)

Not sure if it was the drugs or those ads but I left determined to download and watch Fireproof. To make matters worse I was even expecting a good movie. I was going to be the one telling everyone about his great movie with the awesome 40 day challenge.

After about 5 minutes I was ticked as realized the movie sucked. After an hour and a half I was steaming mad as I realized that I wasted all that time watching most likely the worst movie ever made. To top it all off there was just enough cheese to get someone to shed a few tears at the end.

Pete

Christal said...

I love reading these things! you are so cute and fun! I always love reading your blog!

Brittany said...

WOOT WOOT!! I can hear you saying that and that is enough to make me laugh. Where to start with james...first his pants on backwords, his jersey, his mess and the grins from ear to ear, how could you not just love him!!

Susie said...

hey I thought you were gonna give me a new post to look at. I'm taking a packing break trying to decide what else I should do without so I can buy more while I am in NY. Did I mention I am going there... you should come. I think we'd have fun.