Saturday, September 13, 2008

this gal...

doesn't really struggle with the positive thing I was talking about last post.



Over the last few months she has picked up few favorite sayings.

"Oh Great!" She will say this in reply to anything from telling her "We are going to the park." or "I'm sweeping the floor." And it's in voice in such extreme happiness you would think I just told her she was going to Disneyland. (if she knew what disneyland was.)

"I'm so esited!" (excited) Again she says this for everything from me painting her toenails to helping me clean the toilet.

"Oh mom, fank you so much for the lunch." or the milk, or if I get her a spoon, ets. (no matter what we are having, she is genuinly thankful for that pbj)



She is rather entertaining these days.

James has also picked up a new favorite word.



He says "kay" whenever I tell him what we're doing or if I tell him to do something. That sounds lame when I write it, but it's the cutest thing when I say "James, time for lunch." and he says "kay" and walks over to his high chair. He has so many words he says right now I can't even count them all. It makes it easier to figure out what he is freaking out about.

We had a fun day in Waterton today. How great that we live 30 mins away from the mountains!



We met up with Brooke and Brady. These 2 boys are sheer trouble, no matter how innocent (and kind of stoned) they look in this picture.

12 comments:

Christal said...

your kids are so cute I love the fun things kids always come up with! Looks like a fun day in waterton so nice anytime of the year eh! Cute pictures!

Susie said...

fun time is waterton.. jealous. I also enjoy that she didn't have to call for mom and dad it was mostly a simple Lindsay or Derek. she had to keep up. some great pics you kids are soo cute. love em

Oler Family said...

I love how grown up Alli is! She is so cute! That is funny that James is talking too. It's fun when they start having conversations with each other.

Karen said...

Hi Lindsay,
O.K your kids win the cuteness prize! I had to tell Maryn to come have a look. She agrees they are so adorable. Do stop by when you come to Edmonton at the end of the month!

Tisha said...

So cute! What awesome little kiddos you've got!

Just Rhonda said...

LOVE that first picture of Alli!!! Her eyes look green (even though they are STEED blue). Aren't those kiddos such a blessing in your life??

Alysha Sladek said...

ahhh so cute! your baby's growing up! how fun to be so close to the mountains. i can't wait!

Jess said...

Love this post. I love the cute things Ally is saying that must just make your day. Cute pics!

Arrington's said...

Hey thanks for the welcome back. I hope Cardston is treating you well.And just for the record my sister-in law walked in when i was looking at yours and said "that is the cutest little girl i have ever seen" thought that you would probably concurr

Mindi said...

Very polite kids!

Ashley Dawn said...

AWWW, that's so cute. I love kids little things. Saryn just started saying, "Sure" and it knocks me over because it's just so stinking cute. I totally understand how things can just melt you when it doesn't seem like anything that huge when you write it down.

Jacklyn said...

I am now a Bloggidy Blogger Jacklynedwards.blogspot.com check me out