Monday, June 02, 2008

she lives!

So I am still alive. I've just been having a fun busy time taking over my parents house and moving in and taking off for a quick holiday. I have a few recent pictures scattered so I need a little longer to gather things up for maybe a massive post.

I saw this forever ago, but if you haven't seen it and you need to. it's a guaranteed laugh. if you don't laugh at this you have a stone cold non exisiting heart.


CLICK HERE TO LAUGH


i don't know how to post the actual thing on here so follow the link

4 comments:

Jess said...

I hadn't seen that video and it was pretty hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh!

Annette Bailey said...

Ha! That was funny!

Jackie said...

That video is pretty funny! Hope you guys are enjoying the Southern AB life!

Oler Family said...

Glad to know that you are alive!! I miss you here! The Y just isn't the same without you...except now Carter gets more attention now that Ali isn't there for all the teachers to love and hug!!!! She is so cute!