Tuesday, May 06, 2008

how 'bout a few pictures...

Finally I got these to upload. Since I overloaded with words the other day I'll overload with pictures today!

She's really into pulling the "funny face" at the camera lately. Does only a mother think it's cute?


Driving a car. Her dream come true.


I got a picture with both of them!


My little bald boy!


The bubble mower. Best $15 I spent at Costco...wait, that's not right cause i've got some sweet things a costco in my time.


Making the fire, it was a weak one.


mmmm, hot dog.


oh, just me and James not looking.


He loves to play with any kind of ball.


She didn't know I was taking this so she didn't pull the face.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the pic overload.

Oler Family said...

Such cute pictures! Your kids are so sweet!

whitney said...

Way cute pictures! Alli's hair is getting really long.
Love the one with the two of them walking together!
Shouldn't you be packing or something, not blogging?
Ha ha ha!

Alysha Sladek said...

I love all the pics!! Your kids are sooooo stinkin' cute!

Jaime said...

Cute little family! Hope the moving/packing is going well!

Just Rhonda said...

That one with the two of them - they totally look alike!

The Lowry's said...

Okay so i have decided to let you know that I check your blog occasionally because I love blog - have one myself - and love seeing others too. I don't remember what link I followed that I 'bumped' into it.
You have really cute kids (okay well not as cute as mine, but is anyones?) and its fun to read your posts. Just thought I would let ya know and compliment your cute blog
Oh, by the way this is Carmen Lowry (previously Carmen Pitcher - ring any bells?) Well if you don't remember me you should remember Jeff lowry. Anyways check our blog if you still don't know... its
http://web.mac.com/jclowry1

melissa said...

Love,love,love the pics. Seriously. I've just decided that your kids are the cutest in the world. Yup. I said it.