Here's James in the highchair yesterday. He loves the camera, such a poser for me. I tried to retouch his snotty nose away. NOt the greatest job, you can kinda tell. I'm so sick of wiping noses.
Here's a little tag I got from Jaime.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Bea and so is Alli's. Short for my mom's name Beatrice and my Grandma's middle name Beatrice.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I thought about lying here and pretending that my sick kids don't stress me out and that I didn't cry yesterday for no reason. But they do sometimes and I did.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I want to like it I can.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? If you read this I'm pretty sure you aware of the 2 cutest kids ever.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know, I'm pretty cool
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I guess my answer above answered this.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Last summer at Costco they had this really yummy cereal with dried mango. I have no idea what it is called, but I lived off it and now it is gone. I'm gonna stock up if I ever see it again anywhere.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Rarely, I love the slip on's.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? no, there was a time, but it is not now. Emotionally? no no, I'm a wreck, hello, I cry at TV. Spiritually? Yes, have to be or else imagine how I'd be even more out of control emotionally.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? So many to choose from...right now I could go for chocolate chip cookie dough.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their skin. Mostly because I'm jealous of them because I still have a teenagers skin.
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? While we are on the subject my skin. But I am also a huge procrastinator.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my mom, I haven't talked to her forever. She has been on holidays for 2 weeks. But my life would be complete if I could live next door to Jacklyn for the rest of my life.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of course
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and brown.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Spaghetti for supper, but I'm thinking about how I can get some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream right now.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Derek is watching basketball.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Green
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? I'm copying Jaime on this one, Summertime smells, fresh cut grass, rain, etc. And the smell of pretty flowers.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Susie
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football I guess
27. HAIR COLOUR? Can I still say I'm blonde?
28. EYE COLOUR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Right now I'm loving chicken on the BBQ with steamed broccoli.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings of course.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Into the Wild
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? brown
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer for sure. I'm waiting for it right now.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I like them both from Derek and the kids, but would prefer not to hug or kiss anyone else.
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Pretty much anything chocolate and I'm in.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone I hope!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'll be optimistic and say everyone will respond.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? errr, not reading right one now. But I do have a list, and I think I'll try Life of Pi again. I've started it twice.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mac stuff.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? American Idol. (I recorded it) I've never watched a season before and I'm in love with it.
42. FAVOURITE MUSIC? Right now I'm loving the "Into the Wild" soundtrack again. It's all Eddie Vedder how could I not love it?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, but a fan of both.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? France
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Almost. I'm so going you know where, because my head is FULL of good intentions which the road is paved with. I mean FULL. If I actually went through with them I bet it would be quite a special talent.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Raymond
I tag all my double named friends. The Melissa's, the Kelly's and the Sarah's
And a few more to overload you with James.
I have no easter pictures of the kids. They were sick bums all weekend. I do have a few of the girls from our crazy girls night (well, not that crazy, just out til 5 IN THE MORNING!) that I'll get to next post.
I forgot to post these pictures. This is what Alli insisted on wearing every time she went to practice with Derek or to a game. She called it her game shirt. It's really one of those full suit things that snaps at the bottom and it's James' size. Here she is a week or 2 ago before the last practice.