Thursday, March 20, 2008

happy spring!

The season of spring is here. Who knows if it is really here to stay, but it has been pretty nice lately. We have been going for walks this week. I have nothing to say so here's a bunch of pictures instead.



Alli has this old old camera of mine that she "takes" pictures with.



Not quite dry enough to play at the park. Alli was so dissapointed she wasn't wearing her boots. Note the bag she is still bringing everywhere.


Look who else even made it out on this walk with us.


6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

your kids are just so cute! I'm impressed you're out walking. It's still WAY too cold for me ;) maybe I should move to the states, like Hawaii or Arizona or something. Now that's my kind of weather! Graet pictures!

Melissa said...

Alli's hair is so cute and i love that she brought her bag with her again. And you are so cute Lindsey what a good mom taking your kids outside.

Just Rhonda said...

Some GREAT shots of the kids!!! Way to go Lins!!!! It was finally nice here today!!! Thank goodness!

melissa said...

Alli is such a girl! I love it! You always take the best pics too.

KellyLady said...

I love that she always has a bag! What a fun little girl!

Jess said...

So jealous of the spring looking weather. I can't wait for spring. Your kids are so adorable!!