Thursday, March 27, 2008

my girlie night!

So I decided to post again tonight because I have the time. The kids are sleeping and the house is clean. I went a little coukoo this afternoon dejunking. 6 bags of garbage later I'm feeling good, but nowhere near done.

We went down to Raymond for the Easter long weekend. Alli and James switched off and on being sick. James was a little whiney and slept a lot, and Alli cuddled and just wanted watch movies and went to sleep really early. They both are about to hack up and lung and are fighting fevers. Alli coughed so hard she puked, bleh.

Alli hardly even cared about her easter basket full of candy. She did show a slight increased in mood with the Shrek Kinder toys. Some of the cousins were around for an easter egg hunt on Sunday and Alli didn't care for that either. So I didn't take a single picture.

On the Friday night I went out with the girls. We had SUCH a fun time. We don't get together very often so we make the most of it when we do. As in stay out until 5 IN THE MORNING! I always lose complete track of time when we do that. All we did was go out for dinner. But we had a great pre and post party and Britt's house. I then came home to the sick kids and was up until 6:30, so I was happy nobody was up for much on Saturday.


Lily was the perfect baby tag along for her first girls night out!







Don't I have the prettiest friends?!

11 comments:

Amelia said...

You Do have beautiful friends;0) !! It looks like it was a ton of fun. Its so sad when you all live so far from each other. :0[
Oh ya the frames. Under our anna banana sign they are just picture frames from Ikea. and we just put our co-ordinating fabric in them so it would draw all the colors of our store together. I love it with the fabric cause it totally gives them a fun different look. :0)

Alysha Sladek said...

fun! you're all hot stuff. k i'm going crazy! i keep trying to see your pics from the last post, but only the last 2 show up (which are super cute btw)

Susie said...

sweeet that was so fun. Already it seems like soo long ago. I guess we need them more often then they wouldn't have to go till 5am. wish we were down there now... lucky

Kristin Ross said...

I am jealous. It looks like you guys had a blast. You are all looking great.

Melissa said...

So fun. You guys are so cute and i love that you still all get together.

whitney said...

Cute pictures, minus my fat-o face in the last one! Are you still going to put the pics on a cd for us all? So sorry you had to be up with your sick kids all day! Hope you still thought it was worth it and want to do it again sometime.

Jess said...

Looks like you had an awesome girls night! Lucky duck!
You looked so great too!
Enjoy the spring weather!

Arrington's said...

Ah how i love a good girls night. I was looking at those pictures half expecting to see you having a picnic on a car or dressed up in figure skating dresses etc....i think i've looked at too many high school pictures of you guys. But you know your not in high school anymore when your conversation mostly revolves around kids, pregnancy, labor your husbands and sex good times!!

Mindi said...

I totally missed out by like a day or two! HOw sad! By the way, whose baby is that?! She's a doll.
Anyhoo...I'm so jealous about girls night. I missed out at Christmas!

Jacklyn said...

Ahh good times I need some copies of the pics. And by the way have you recovered from the second 5am night?? And I love that you know everyone looks better in black and white so your pic is extra cute!!! And I have to claim the cute baby Lily she's mine!! (we are training her young for girls nights!)

melissa said...

I'm sooooo jealous of you guys! Seriously. It looks like you had a ton of fun, and can I just say that you look super hot in that last picture?! Lovin' the hair!