Thursday, November 15, 2007

slack-er

I know what you are all thinking. WHAT happened to the once faithful blogger lindsabea? You used to be able to pretty much count on her for a weekly update. Complete with pictures and way to much writing of her rather exciting life to go along with the pictures. So why has she fallen off the wagon? Where did the life lessons and profound words go? (At least she's not as bad as Whitney..hehe...Ok, I'll quit with the 3rd person, love ya Whit, but you fell halfway off the wagon a while ago)

I'll tell you why I have been so lost this month. My computer!! I have no idea why this "fancy must have new mac operating system" is a must have. I won't get into the details because I don't know the details. But the jist of it is, I have no pictures! I see that my last post of pictures disappeared. I tried to fix them and I can't. I now can't import or upload anything, not even old pictures that are still in my photo library. I have no iphoto and no photoshop and my itunes is screwed up too. SO, I haven't been posting because what's the fun in a post with no pictures. Just a lot of my ramblings....

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oh no!! I'm so sad that the computer is being funky. I hope you don't permanently lose your pictures. I would for sure shed a tear for you. Don't worry, I still like to hear your ramblings!

Alysha Sladek said...

i'm having issues with my computer too. we finally bought an external hard drive to free up some memory... and it decided to delete almost every edited photo! how did it pick those out???? SERIOUSLY! there goes 2 weeks of non stop editing. oh well. what can you do, right? hopefully things clear up with yours soon!

whitney said...

Hmmm, we got a new dell and it works just great, must be those macs... Just jokes, I really could care less, that is just something Brad would say. But seriously, get it figured out so we can see the cute kiddos.
And thanks for making me feel worse than I already do for never posting! Life is a very stressful gong show right now, not sure when or it it will ever end.