Tuesday, November 20, 2007

picture overload

So as promised here are more than a few pictures from lately. When we got the new leopard system we also got the new ilife which has the new iphoto, so now I have more options on how to play with my pictures. It's very easy and fun, I could spend A LOT of time doing it, also it's sooofast. I blink and things are done!





Here's his little devil face. He does this all the time, and breathes really fast and heavy out his nose at the same time.



Here's little James. He's been up on all fours rocking for 2 or 3 weeks now and pretty much crawling for a bit now too. He hasn't figured out the arms, so he just pushes off with his legs and throws himself forward. Then he does the G.I Joe scoot to go backwards. I think he's really frustrated that he can't move faster, and let me tell ya he does NOT STOP moving. Even in his sleep he's all over. (which is no good because I'm sure that's why he's always waking up.)




These are a few a my favorite pics lately. It's probably been almost a month since Susie took them. We borrowed the little tutu from Alysha for extra cuteness. Thanks Alysha!







I won't ramble too much with all these pictures but I have to tell a couple funny Alli stories.

On Sunday when we walked into church Alli gets in the doors and throws her hands up in the air and yells "JESUS!" So excited to come to church our little molly morman!

Earlier tonight Derek took Alli to a little football awards night. One of the coaches that was handing out the awards was a bit of a bigger man around the middle. Alli saw him up there and said "Fat Tummy!" Derek claims no one else heard it because no one else was laughing with him. And so the embarrassing child stories begin...

Also, Susie has a few cute pictures of the kids with Sadie and a lovely story about where Alli REALLY learns everything, haha!

10 comments:

melissa said...

I don't know what the deal is, but I can't see these pictures either. Sadness! I have witnessed James' devil face and I was so excited to see more pics of my boyfriend. Boo urns!

Susie said...

oh yes i can't wait till Alli emabarasses you again and again. and great update with pictures.

Oler Family said...

Such cute pictures!! I love James' little devil face! He's getting so big! Your kids are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Looked at Susies blog first .... Your pictures show the personality of James. Always on the go with intensity
so glad your computer is making you happy again
xoxox
mom

Just Rhonda said...

I can't see the bottom pictures either, but the top ones are CUTE! And that is soooo funny what Alli said (Fat tummy). heehee

Anonymous said...

i love the pics and the devil face is awesome! we need to come visit!

whitney said...

The bottom Alli pics didn't work yesterday, but they do today. Very cute! Look at you, miss photo editor!

Anonymous said...

Guess I haven't talked to you in awhile, I didn't know James was crawling. We're free Saturday if you want watch Alli and James while you go to the movies.
Brooke

KellyLady said...

Love the pics!

Alysha Sladek said...

ok i can finally see all the pics now and i loooove them!! they turned out really cute! good job