Tuesday, November 06, 2007

confessions...

I have a few confessions...

1. I think that a good 75-80% of the ladies boots out there these days are NOT CUTE!!! Maybe I have zero style, but I feel as though we are on the verge of bringing back the 80's, THE 80'S PEOPLE!!!!!

2. I rarely make my bed. Sorry mom, contrary to the way you raised me, I have failed.

3. I'll be sad when we move back to Raymond and I can't go to the grocery store with greasy hair and no makeup on, because I'll probably run into someone I know.

4. I'm totally copying Rhonda on this whole post and I'm copying this confession we share. I REALLY REALLY don't like kids clothes that has cartoons splashed all over. Shrek shoes and Diego shirts will never be found in my house. If my child is having a tantrum for the pink sweatsuit with the little mermaid jazz up he pants and the logo and whatnot ruling the sweatshirt, they will be pyjamas. Kids don't need to wear these things, thats what the toys and snacks and shows are for. (also, i hold nothing against people who dress their kids this way, just my own personal taste)

5. I have to say lefty loosey righty tighty in my head when I'm screwing stuff.

6. I have never seen a Star Wars movie. I get the drift, Darth is Luke's father right?

7. I don't think I'm old, I actually feel quite young. So what's with all the waitresses and store worker girls and the new nurses at work being so young?!

8. I love Costco parking lots with all the space for idiot parkers like me with 2 kids to get out the doors.

9. My final confession, my house is a semi disaster right now, but Alli is asleep and I'm about to rock little James to sleep so can you guess what I am going to do instead of tidy up? Yep, I'm gonna nap too!


Here's a few from when Melissa cam up to visit at the Muttart. We had so much fun and I can't wait until we get to meet up again. Hopefully it's not another 10-12 years!

I see we failed to take any pictures of the 2 of us together.

I have no idea why this picture is not turned the right way. It's the right way in my iphoto, and it's so cute I wanted to put it up. And i wish I could fix up the colors a bit, but my iphoto is still not quite right since the update, maybe that's why this first one won't turn right. Derek still hasn't sold me on why this new system was so important to get.





5 comments:

whitney said...

Be serious Lindsay - it's Raymond. I go to the grocery store like that ALL the time. And the pharmacy, and the post office, and frankly I go like that to 9:00 church sometimes.

Susie said...

#6 the star wars made me laugh i'm with ya. also how 'bout all business shuts down by 6 in raymond.

Just Rhonda said...

I wouldn't mind running into someone I know with greasy hair.... it's the close time at 6pm that gets me! That will take adjusting to get used too!!!! Great list. And I say take a nap. Who cares if the house is a mess. It'll still be a mess tomorrow and you'll be less tired. :)

AND I am soooo buying matching sparkly cartoony outfits for our girls for christmas. :) hahahaha

Alysha Sladek said...

i'm with you on the cartoon clothes!! jimmy's family gives austin something like that every year and we either give it away or only allow it for pjs!! i can't stand them though!!! ahahhaha glad i'm not the only one!

melissa said...

Ok, I'm so sad that I left my Crispy Crunch at your house because I totally didn't even bring any Canadian goodies home with me! Also...I can't see the pictures. :( Why oh why didn't we take any together? We're retarded! I have a couple with you and I and Alli...does that count?!