Monday, June 25, 2007

another week already!

Well, I can't believe another week has come and gone! I don't even know where the days go.



When my mom was up she taught Alli about her shadow, and Alli has not quit talking about it since. She usually waves and chases her shadow, but here she is talking to her shadow. It is so funny, almost everytime she says the word shadow she gets real excited, but says it in a whisper.

On Saturday we went with some friends to a lake. And what a lake it was. Since I should be asleep right now and Jimmy and Alysha took such cute pictures and told the story so well, I'm going to cheat. Look here for some extra details on the days adventure!

Alli was hanging around by the water and boat all day, she was loving it. Uncle Ryan was so good to her. I'm not gonna lie, it was cold and rainy for a good part of the day and I was being a whimp. I hundled in the corner with James most of the time. (Derek had to work and couldn't come) Alli cried until she got a turn in the car and totally loved it. I guess Grandpa Steed needs a new toy for the grandkids to ride behind the boat...hint hint.



Here's Alli with her friend Ella and Uncle Ryan






Ok, once again slackin on the James pictures. I didn't even notice it until right now. He is 6 weeks old today and is actually sleeping without being held, which is a miracle for this time of night, hence the I should be sleeping right now. I swear I'll take some pictures of him and put them up this week. I am going to Raymond tomorrow. It's going to be a fun 5 hours with 2 kids and no Derek. The things I do for you Jacklyn!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Too fun, I miss going to the lake! Soon though I'll be able to get back into a "normal" bathing suit! Any day now!

Alysha Sladek said...

that was fun!! hey, do you mind if i add your blog to my list of links?

Just Rhonda said...

oooh that looks like it was super fun!!!!