Thursday, April 12, 2007

spring time


We went to the Muttart Conservatory on Monday. It was a fun little outing since I've never been. Alli really liked it too. She didn't spend much time in the stroller. It was way more fun to run around and look at all the flowers and plants. And of course she wasn't much for posing.






































I'm really excited about this little group I put together. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not much for cooking. I don't hate it, I don't love it. The same goes for grocery shopping. So I had this idea to get together with some friends and trade recipes. Then Rhonda had this great idea to set it up on a blog. The plan is to put up a recipe once a week, then you pick your recipes for the week, make a list of groceries and you're set! This is the first week and I have made GOOD suppers 4 days in a row. Derek is in heaven, and even better Alli has loved every single one of them. I don't know about the rest of the group, but I am soooo excited about this.

However, the other night, I was so into making my fancy new supper when I looked up it was too late. I found this...


She has been so good at feeding herself lately. Especially yogurt cause it sticks to the spoon. I had to shower her off first and then give her a bath. At least she had fun!

One more thing. My sisinlaw Rhonda put a few pictures on her photoblog of my big ol belly and Alli. So go check them out along with the rest of her amazing pictures.

We are keeping busy around here. Derek is done classes and getting ready for finals. I am just trying to stay on top of things for 4 more weeks when life will most likely go CRAZY! If only I could find something in me somewhere to finish going through the disaster that is Alli's room. I really need some uninteruppted time to go through clothes and all the stuff in there. Of course the best time would be her nap time, but she is sleeping in there then so...who knows.
Happy Friday the 13th tomorrow everybody!

5 comments:

Kristin Ross said...

Hi Lindsay! I love finding other peoples blogs. You and Ali look so cute. I hope you are doing great. (My blog is cord-kristin.blogspot)

melissa said...

Linds, the belly is so cute! Finally! ;) I LOVE the flowers in those pics. They're beautiful. I don't blame Alli for wanting to run around. That recipe thing is a great idea. I'll have to take advantage of that little blog when I move out again.

Kristin Ross said...

Hey Lindsay, I love the recipe idea. Can I steal some and send some too?

Anonymous said...

so that is where spring is in E-town. ha ha. Anyway sheesh the pic of the 3 of you I was like aww Alli looks like a big girl and before you know it you will be a family of 4! Can't believe it. You guys are pretty cute! And seriously the prego pics U do not even look that big just "pregnant cute big"

Anonymous said...

linds i love your belly and i can't even stand how cute alli is! we missed you guys in cali!