Saturday, April 07, 2007

happy easter

Here's my attempt at some easter pictures today...

And yes, another chin wound. This time she fell into the couch, kinda like a rugburn I guess. At least you can't really see the 2 bruises on her forehead.

This is Alli's face for about half a second when I first pull out the camera. She says CHEEEEEE! and then it's gone. No inbetween smiles.

She kept those sweet bunny ears on for awhile, and I nicely cut them out of all these pictures, oops. The only way I could get her to kinda sit still for pictures was with a treat, hence she has cookie shoved in her face in every picture.

We took her to the mall today and they were doing some cheap little easter pictures, and I was a sucker and did it. They had a little setup with a real bunny, it was pretty cute. So I'll guess I'll have a bunch of easter pictures when easter is over!




We haven't and aren't doing anything fun for easter. It's so close to finals for Derek which means studying I guess. And as for me, part of me is soooo done being pregnant, I don't think I can handle gaining any more weight. The other part of is soooo not ready for all the joys of a new baby. But everything is going good with the baby. I had another ultrasound this week just to check everything out and make sure the stuff that wrong with Alli wasn't going on with this one. I know the measurements can be off, but according to the ultrasound he is already bigger than when Alli was born. But I could have told them that since I'm WAY bigger now than when she was born and I still have 5 weeks to go! But with my habits lately, I deserve every pound I get, if you know what I mean. That's about it. I'll be spending the rest of my Saturday night doing my primary lesson for tomorrow eating candy and watching a movie. So exciting.

Hope everyone is having a fun easter long weekend, especially Derek's family. Most of them are down visiting his sister in California for the week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pigtails!! I can't believe how much hair she has now. What a beautiful little girl. You have the cutest family ever! Hope you all have a very Happy Easter!
Erin

Anonymous said...

I love the lounging pic of her doing her thing just chiling and eating a treat...looks like princess Alli. She is like the cutest kid ever! ha ha your faithful blog looker not lurker

melissa said...

I'm pretty sure those are the cutest little ears ever! I can't believe how big she's getting. She'll be such a good big sister when your little guy comes. :)

Rashelle said...

Cute Pictures! I can't believe how soon until your baby is due. I was thinking I could bring back your swing and chair next week sometime. Melia might actually interact and play with Alli now.

Just Rhonda said...

Cute pictures!!! We had fun down south but it would have been even funner with you guys again. :) Did you look at your preg pictures?? They are on my blog.