Saturday, April 21, 2007

late easter...



Here's the easter picture we got done of Alli. It's a little blurry cause I just scanned it in. And it looks like it's stretched out if you know what I mean, like I don't think her face is that round. But she does look chubby in this picture and I thought maybe she was getting there, but she got her 18 month shots the other day and she's 10th percentile for height and weight. So we're slowly moving up from the 3rd percentile at her birhtday!

Well, I've been a bit of a slacker on the blog. I've been busy just staying organized. Keeping up with everything in case the baby comes early. Plus, I've been moving a little slower than I would like. I think Alli's allergies are back with watery eyes and runny nose and the saddest cough ever, but she's a trooper. So I've just been having fun giving her lots of attention before my time will be split. Alli is such a good baby and we have so much fun together everyday. She just cracks me up. Oh dear, I just called her a baby! I guess that won't last for long. She started going to nusery and of course LOVES it. Her first day Derek said she walked in like she owned the place and was stealing toys from the big kids right away. When it was time to leave, of course she wanted to stay. Such a social little girl since the very beginning really.

Here's Alli on her first day of nusery in her new easter dress. I'm just too tired to make her pose cute, and too impatient to wait for a smile sometimes!

4 comments:

whitney said...

Such a cute easter dress!

melissa said...

Aw cute! She's getting so big! Not so much a baby as a little girl now. :)

Mindi said...

Too cute Lindsay...when are you due? We're due July 1st, so that's fun. He's tried coming early as well, so that's rather nerve-wracking for our 1st. Good luck!

whitney said...

I can't believe you are so close to seeing your baby boy! We can't wait to hear the news.