Wednesday, January 03, 2007

christmas pictures...lots of them

It's been a while since I came around the blog, so I thought I'd put up a few pictures of the holidays. We are still down in Raymond, but going back to Edmonton tomorrow. We were planning to go back today, but it's either go to Edmonton and do nothing or stay here and do nothing. But its been a while and I am ready to go home tomorrow. We've been so busy too. With Christmas and a wedding and lots of other family and friend get togethers and up till all hours night after night, it felt non-stop and I am spent. I was way to sick with hardly a voice for a week before Christmas and now Alli has smaller version of what I had. But no slowing down for her. She has been loving every minute.

She was more into Christmas morning than I thought. She opened all her presents and actually played with the toys, not the paper.



Here is Alli in her cutest Christmas dress to match the Baldry girl cousins. They were all at church together on Christmas eve and were pretty dang cute I have to say. My dad took these couple of pictures and I'm kind of in love with them.



Pretty good to get all these girls to kinda sit good in their dresses at 8 at night on Christmas eve. With 4 other boy grandkids around 2 of who got buzz lightyear pyjamas, so you can imagine their excitment.



The wedding was great. Everything was perfect. Brooke was beautiful and that's all that really matters at the wedding right? And Lucy and Alli were darling in their matching dresses of course, can't wait to get those pictures.



Maybe once we get the professional pictures I'll put up couple more of the bride and groom faces, but I just liked this picture. I think Either Rhonda or my dad took it. I just love the back of the dress.


Well that hardly was a glimpse into our holidays, but it's the part that had the funnest and cutset pictures. It went by so fast, but I feel like I got everything in that I wanted and more (including staying up waaaay to late with jacklyn before she left.) Now I've just been catching up on sleep for the past day or 2, oh the joys of grandma's! I've been feeling pretty good with the pregnancy and been growing every day! I don't have my ultrasound until the 19th, but I hope to have some news then. We had such a GREAT Christmas, I could go on for pages. We are so blessed and are surrounded by such good things. I love every minute of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the holidays were so so fun. I am totally in love with that pic of Ali too, and her he he. back to regular stuff now i guess.

Anonymous said...

Alli is so darn cute! She and Lucy looked adorable at Brooke's wedding.