Friday, October 06, 2006

so excited

for these two! My sister Brooke and Brett got engaged last Friday. Such a fun cute couple. They are getting married December 29th. Coming up quick, but the plans are in full swing. Brooke lives in Raymond, finishing her internship, and Brett is in Edmonton. Derek and I did that for 8 or 9 nine months (or longer seemed like forever at the time) when we were dating, not so fun.




Heading down to Raymond for the weekend again. Can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner. Derek has had a football game every long weekend since we've been married (also last year I was a day away from having Alli) so it will be fun to be home for once.

AND...we are having Alli's birthday party on Saturday with cousin Lucy. So pictures for sure next week!
Hope everyone has a fun weekend, and eats LOTS and LOTS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited too and I think they're are the cutest couple ever. I'm just surprised no one else has said the same.