Monday, May 15, 2006

happy graduation!

Just wanted to do a quick post tonight. We went down to Raymond on the weekend for Derek's sister Brett's graduation. It was great weather and she looked beautiful. I was one of many snapping pictures of the graduate so here's a few. I took more pictures of our fun weekend so I'll post again soon. Congratulations Brett!































ps I have to brag about my sis in law Brett. We got to watch her play a rugby game (no injuries the day before grad thank goodness). This is the first year Raymond has had a rugby team, so Brett's first time ever playing. I guess they haven't lost too many games and have a good shot at provincials. She is an animal out there. I'm pretty sure there are quite a few girls on opposing teams who are afraid of her. They've been known to go down on their own or just throw the ball away when she's coming. Brett tackles as good as Derek does on the football field, but she has no equipment, so that's tough.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures. Good times at the old graduation. Brett looks just stunning. Looks like both Brett and Ali's dresses were cute. Well Brett maybe more than cute.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

mindy said...

Hey Lindsay, Alli is so darling. I can't wait to see her and you guys at the first of July. You are doing such a good job with this site. I love it

Mindy