Wednesday, May 17, 2006

as if we are moms


By now it's pretty much set in that I'm a mom, but it's always crazy when I get together with my friends from high school and we are having a laugh at the old days as one of us in nursing or changing a diaper. So happy mother's day to us!

Here's a few of the little photo shoot on the weekend. It was so fun to hang out with Brittany and Jacklyn...and our kids! Jacklyn lives in Oregon, and Brittany in Lethbridge so we don't get together too often. Britt's girl Lucy is 14 months old and is the cutest little petite ever. Jacklyn's tank Luke is 9 months and is a solid smiley boy as you can tell. He was happy for the pictures because he had a cookie to entertain him. Lucy was unstoppable, she was running all around Jack's parents huge backyard and loving the dog. She wouldn't sit for the pictures, but that's the fun of it. I love that we all had babies within a few months of each other. The 3 of us did everything together for so many years, so why not the babies! (I promise we didn't plan it) Of course I had to add some pictures of the girls. I know I take way too many pictures, and then I just can't decide which to post. I'm all about quality AND quantity. However, in not good quantity form, I didn't take any of us actually with our babies. I guess I really am still a rookie.








We spent mother's day with Derek's mom and family while in Raymond. It was great. My parents are in Europe having a wonderful vacation, so we missed her. But I love everything you do for us mom! If I get out and use my mother's day present this week, which I would love to because of the beautiful weather, and if Derek will take a picture of me using them, there will be another post soon. I'm kind of excited about my present, no one could ever would have guessed what he got me, not even you mom.

1 comment:

Just Rhonda said...

Cute cute cute!!! Love the photos Lindsay!