Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I feel...

I feel like maybe I'm going to start blogging again.

I feel like maybe I miss writing down my random thoughts.


I feel like it is confirmed, I'll take wind over cold. I can totally handle this winter.

I feel like I watch Sarah Richardson design for her great design style and also to check out all her boots.

I feel like making brownies. Scratch that. I feel like eating brownies.

I feel like I'm never going to lose the last 15 pounds from the babe...wonder why.

I feel like running outside, and I have been when the wind and ice allow.

(somebody slept in her crib....once...almost, then mommy got sick of walking back and fourth by 6 am)

I feel like Sage is a good baby.

I feel like for the last few weeks I am losing my milk to feed her.

I feel sad when my baby cries and is hungry. Thankfully at 11 at night I have good friends I can call (Whitney!) who had some formula when this first started happening. I've been trying all the 'natural' ways to remedy this with no luck, but I don't want to quit. So thankfully I have a brother who helped me out with a prescription when my dad is away! Hope it works.

I feel like I am in junior high (not really) but my itunes was on random and came to a Cranberries song, remember them? It has been years and years. I took it off random and I have literally been listening to them all day and love it, kinda, some of their songs are just weird. I used to put the song Dreams on repeat 24/7 and I still love it. I still know every word to every song!


(happy to have some friends close again!)

I feel like most people are kinda nice, but sometimes they just can't help it. Derek has to ref a couple junior high games every week. When I'm feeling like I need to get out of the house at the witching hour (4- 5 ish) we go watch. Sometimes people yell at the ref. It makes me so upset when people yell at Derek when he is reffing a junior high game FOR FREE right during supper time. Derek doesn't seem to phased by it, but I AM. (mostly because for 10 years I have been trying to yell at him during a good ol husband wife 'disagreement,' but it's impossible, you just can't yell at the guy, he's too great!) Today was one of those days I felt like getting out. I went to the game and ended up sitting in the area of a large group of the opposing teams parents. During the first half it was close and there were some remarks about the ref, but I'm a big girl after all and just watched the terrible display that girls basketball usually is. (I do have a great plan for if I'm ever there and people get crazy, but it hasn't been that bad at the couple games I've been to dang it! I feel it is a good plan, ask me about it.) Then at the end of the game the teams were getting a little fiesty and one of the parents started to chip at the refs again. Then I heard this mumbled shhhh.....wife.....raymond.....Baldry.... HA! I think one of the parents saw me at half time and knew who I was and told them to be quiet because Raymond may or may not have been playing a town we used to live in...the age group that Derek may or may not have taught while there... I told Derek and he was like that's weird that they quieted down for you because they Raymond parents never do. It's true. I feel some people do not realize how they act while spectating a game of sports. ( I would carry out my plan to Raymond people too, so bring it!)


I feel I may have said too much!

I made brownies in the middle of writing this post, they will be done soon. I might have a problem.

I'm doing a photo challenge and some of these pics were for it. From here on I'm doing it right and I'll post them right, ya know?

14 comments:

Susie said...

I feel like sage looks chubby, does she have rolls arms & legs. If I see hear in talias dress one more time I'll..... Put Hannah in her pea coat. Alli's hair is soon cute. I feel like if you lived closer we'd being hanging out. And I'd share all my treats. I can't stop eating....

Tisha said...

I hear you about the reffing situation! James umps baseball and its amazing what people who are normally fairly sane do when sports are involved!

Karen said...

I feel like you have to share your "Plan"!!
Shaina made the Sr. Girls BBall team at our Jr High and so it begins... BBall ALL THE TIME, and really I'm just not cut out for it!
I feel like what it all really boils down to wherever you live and what ever sport is involved... PARENTS ARE CRAZY!! Nuff said!
Oh by the way your little ones are as cute as ever and getting way to big!!

Alysha Sladek said...

oh parents during a game (especially basketball) so sad. grow up already!
now i want brownies. thanks a lot! haha

Ashley Dawn said...

I love your random thoughts. Trying to get back in the blog world. Maybe I'll catch up a little more!

Stephanie said...

Alli's hair is so cute and long in the first picture. I think the ref comments are the same as the coach comments, you'll have to tell me your plan, so I can use it too!

Jaime said...

I love reading your blog, makes me happy! And sad that I don't get to see you all that much.
I need to hear your plan too! There are some in every sport, but I swear hockey parents are the worst.

Brooke said...

I just remembered, I think it's fenugreek.

Just Rhonda said...

I love your random thoughts :)

melissa said...

I feel like this is a good idea and you need to start blogging again, because I like reading them. I'm also really bummed I didn't get to see you whilst I was briefly up in Canada. Once I got up there, I just kind of wanted to hang out with my family. Sorry! I'm planning on coming up for the 1st though, so hopefully we can squeeze in something good!

Em and Tom said...

I feel like I need to start blogging again too. I feel like moving across the country 2 times in one year is for chumps, and I feel like a bum for not telling you when we were talking on the phone cause I so already knew but wasn't supposed to say anything yet;o
sorry
missya
loveya

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I feel like I'm too late to comment on this post, but I'm going to anyways.
Ah, reffing. I reffed (?) my first soccer game when I was in junior high. It was for kindergarten kids. The parents yelled at me because I counted a goal (apparently they kicked it in the crease. NO! A 6 year old kicked it in the crease!) It was my one and only game. I'm a wuss, but seriously, parents are scary.
I'm secretly hoping our children have absolutely zero athletic ability and won't want to play anything.
ALSO, just wanted to let you know that no word of a lie, I was sitting in the kid's school class again today and the same "passing gas" situation happened again, only this time it was a little boy. Hilarious.

Christal said...

Not sure how I missed this post but I love it! All your posts are awesome and I love your thoughts your kids r getting so big and alli's hair is getting so long! So pretty!

Jess said...

Love your cute kids and your random thoughts always make me smile!!