Sunday, March 28, 2010

first this...

James insisted on waiting up for his galavanting parents.
Then he fell off, but he slept through it. and yes, that is combined spiderman, cars pj's
And then this...
Alli had to even it out and mess up the top lip

Look at that blood drool. Her top lip was so swollen and got a huge ugly scab on it, yeeouch!

Now this...

I haven't blogged in forever. Like FOREVER in my blog world. I feel so lost and empty without writing and that nobody is reading my deep thoughts and ramblings. Derek is annoyed beacuse I talk to him way more now. I don't know what's come over me. I really don't. My biggest problem is I don't pull out the camera anymore. My bedroom is down in the base-basement, like 2 flights of stairs down. So whenever the kids are doing picture worthy stuff, I'm like 'ah, they won't be cute in the 37 seconds its gonna take to go down and back, so why bother. The battery is probably dead anyway.' And even though I don't always write about the kids, I seem to always put their pictures up here because I like to look at them, just sayin...they are cute to me.

Anyway, I thought about recapping the last month, but I won't because it wasn't that exciting, and there is limited pictures of course.

There is the '22 things I learned as a Mother' going around.
I don't feel like doing that right now, maybe another day.
I havn't changed a tag to make it what I want in a long time...

So here is 22 random things, happenings, and observations...

1. Taylor Swifts' hair bugs me. I mean does she curl it up like that every day? because it doesn't look like natural hair. She's all just a little to perfect.
2. I've only truly watched one American Idol from start to finish. I decided I was going to watch it this year, lame-O. Did I choose a bad season or is it just me.
3. I was thinking Ellen would be a lot funnier.
4. I still listen to Pearl Jam on regular basis, it would be weird if I didn't.
5. I stayed up until 3am last night with some of my fav gals. I thought it was 2 am (fix your dang clock Marissa, daylight savings was 2 weeks ago.) Came home to 2 peed beds, always a treat.
6. Flexerol is a very powerful drug, I took it twice this week. I was floating. But my back/neck pain that has been KILLING me for 6 months was at a minimal.
7. I have not bought any clothes for myself or Derek or the kids for over a month, one more month to go!
8. I am truly disappointed in Jesse James. (of course I care)
9. Is it too much for me to ask to want Giselle B hair? I mean really...
10. It was my goal to read at least one book a month this year. March 28th: total books read in 2010, ZERO.
11. If I'm not blogging and I'm not reading, what am I doing?
12. I could not believe how much fun I had swimming this weekend, I usually don't like swimming.
13. I'm pretty sure I'll have even more fun swimming in MEXICO next week. Thats right.
14. Will someone please buy our house in Cardston, please?
15. We spent a long time in the Running Room trying on tons of shoes and getting my 'walk evaluation' and then we went and ordered them online and saved over $100. Should I feel bad about that? (this doesn't count in my no shopping rule, I've needed new shoes for a awhile, I just finally got around to it.)
16. Why does Frankin get a name and everyone else is just bear, or fox, or beaver?
17. 22 things is just too many, I think I'll go take a flexerol and go to bed. I'll break it in half this time so I don't sleep for 11 hours and through my morning workout class.

20 comments:

lynz said...

super cute pic of james first of all! sooo disappointed in jesse james second of all and ya.....bad bad season on american idol - not the best one to start watching! and what's with alli's mouth have so many bloody run ins - so sad :(

Alysha Sladek said...

poor alli!! so sad. i love reading your blog, so i'm glad you're back (well, hopefully you're back) ;)

Stephanie said...

Lins, finally you updated your blog! Have fun in Mexico!

whitney said...

What did Jesse James do? I am so out of the loop - in o so many ways.
I hate American Idol. There I said it. I hate it.

Jaime said...

I'm with everyone else, I tried to watch American Idol this year, but its way too boring.
I love reading your blogs, it keeps me thoroughly entertained, and also wishing I could write like you!

melissa said...

Owww, poor little Alli. What happened? And where you were guys? Did I miss a post, or I am really that forgetful?? AND where in Mexico are you going? I'm right behind you!!

Christal said...

Have so much fun in Mexico my bro mark is going there next week too! and your poor kids and Alli's mouth.
A]so disappointed in JJ too! I feel so bad for sandra love her!
B}American Idol sucks this year.
C}sad I missed the other night my head hurt so so bad!
Anyway I love your blog you always make me laugh! ttys
Have so much fun next week!

marisajbaines said...

soo.... i totally agree.... taylor swift, her hair totally weird.. but so is her face.. sorry someone had to say it.. anywho. chris fixed the clock today and i didnt know so i just found out i was an hour a head of my life..
oh and jesse james... such a dissapointment.. who marrys sandra b and isnt loyal.. COME ON!!!!
great post!

Susie said...

woah who knew they were so many Sandra lovers. I bet money you didn't make it too your bootcamp this morning, if you did you suck... I can only imagine what you did the rest of your day. AI lame-o, Ellen let down. T.v is just not what I want it to be right now. ughh. I totally should've taken you to the mall when you were here you would've cracked for sure. your not even challenging yourself if you spend the weekend in Brooks.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Love your list of random things. So funny.

I was thinking that your no shopping rule would be easy since you live in Raymond, where can you shop anyways. But I guess you are close to Lethy, so there would be temptation. So good for you.

{Sarah} said...

Poor Alli! Seriously, how does that kid do it?

American Idol sucks this year... I stopped watching a few weeks back. Pearl Jam is amazing, don't worry, there is at least a dozen songs uploaded on my van. Flexerol is amazing... NEVER TAKE TWO!!! Oh my heck, I seriously think I slepted for 36 hours, only waking uo to pee... it was insane! I totally agree about JJ. Have fun in Mexico... I am a bit jealous!

{Sarah} said...

Poor Alli! Seriously, how does that kid do it?

American Idol sucks this year... I stopped watching a few weeks back. Pearl Jam is amazing, don't worry, there is at least a dozen songs uploaded on my van. Flexerol is amazing... NEVER TAKE TWO!!! Oh my heck, I seriously think I slepted for 36 hours, only waking uo to pee... it was insane! I totally agree about JJ. Have fun in Mexico... I am a bit jealous!

Rashelle said...

Good job on the no shopping, I don't think that I could do it even living in Pincher Creek. Have a fun time in Mexico I can't wait to see the pictures!

Tisha said...

That lip looks so bad! Ouch! Loved the random things!

Just Rhonda said...

I went by your house the other day in Cardston. Part of the framing stuff around the garage is falling off. Maybe that's why no one is buying it.

(regan not rhonda)

Just Rhonda said...

Also for future reference flexeril not flexerol.

(again regan not rhonda - but you probably already figured that out).

Jacklyn said...

I agree. I usually watch A-idol but this year I didn't, what I have watched has been LAME. And poor little Alli

The Lowry's said...

Missed your blog posts. I'm jealous you are going to Mexico. How fun!! Yikes, poor girl with a awful lip. What's this about no shopping? For how long? you never posted about this. What's the details.

Caylee said...

LOVED the random things and couldn't agree more. Oh Jesse how far you have fallen - seriously it's Sandra, who does that??
Reading your blog is so refreshing because it is so real and true. Thanks for the laughs, please come back up here to live and play with me. The end.

Oler Family said...

I LOVE reading your blog...I always laugh out loud at some point! I loved # 16. I agree with you about American Idol. I can't get into it this year...although I do think there are a couple of really good singers!!