Thursday, May 28, 2009

there is no topic for a title

He never hugs back for the pictures.  But he really is quite the hugger when the camera isn't around. 

I didn't go running today AND I didn't feel guilty about not going. I actually haven't gone running since my race.  Usually if I don't go, I feel all bad like I'm ruining all my hard work. But I decided to take some time off no questions asked. It's been weird to not go and burn off some steam of the day after the kids go to bed.  But the 7 blisters on my feet and the big toe toenail that feels like it's going to fall off are begging me to stop for a bit.  These have all been bothering me for a least a month, but now that it's ok to stop for a minute, I gladly will.
I swear I have had nothing to say on here for a while because I get all my thinking done while out running for whatever amount of time it is that day. I have grown to really like my running therapy sessions where I am in charge, hehe.


Even after these days of no running I guess I still don't have much to say.  I have been going through deleting pictures out of my iphoto library because frankly there is no good reason for me to have 5000 pics in there.  I found a trend over the last 6 months or so whenever Alli and James get in the pictures together as you can see.  Sometimes I cannot believe these overly affectionate children are even mine.  Me, who is not a hugger of people outside of my husband and children.  Me, who gets harassed by friends and family at my dread of giving the awkward hug.  Me, trying and slowly getting over the weirdness of hugging people.  (I just don't see the point of regular basis hugging.  If you get a hug from either I really mean it, or i'm cringing and just doing the customary thing to do.)
Anyway, Me!  I have children who are huggers and kissers to the MAX!  James and Alli will NOT let Derek leave the house for work without giving them a hug and kiss AND me as well, or they will FREAK out.  So that makes for a lot of hugging and kissing morning noon and night around here.  Plus James is a SUCH a cuddle boy.  I realized I'm raising a wimp because every time he comes crying to me I can't help but grab him in for the best head my shoulder squeeze of a cuddle.  I crave it.  


But it doesn't stop there.  When were are with family, James makes my parents hug and kiss and then he has to hug and kiss them and so on....Then the aunts and uncles, James will pick and choose who he wants a hug and a kiss from.  We'll be at Derek's family's house in Raymond and he'll be laying in bed begging for aunt Brett or Stephy to come up for a kiss and a hug.  He'll also just go up to any random person at any time and give them a kiss.  And watch out, he is a kisser of lips only.  (right Jaime?!)

I think James likes to beat up Alli and pull out fistfuls of her hair so he can give her an 'I'm sorry hug' after.  I cannot even begin to tell you about the weirdness of this kid James.  He is so particular about some things.  I just am so glad he can talk a mile a minute or we would have tantrums like CRAZY here.  I mean, how would I know if he wants his socks on or off before bed, blankets or no blankets, the heater on or off, a pillow, or just different pyjamas on, no pyjamas, and how about sleeping on the floor?!  Let me tell you, with him, it DOES matter, and it's different everyday, and that's just one situation.  Getting dressed and meal time, WOW.  And there is no use trying to change his mind because it won't work, unless it's a complete ridiculous idea, (ridiculous as in, he wanted to sleep on the table the other day) I have learned to just do it his way.  Derek is still learning sometimes, haha.


I really could start a daily journal of this kid and have something crazy/entertaining/bizarre to say about him everyday.  Like today, he gets down from his stool at breakfast and is carrying his bowl of cereal around.  I tell him he better sit up to eat.  And he says, 'too busy.'

Ok, I'm a mom and I could go on and on, maybe I should start that journal.

And not to forget how sweet Alli is.  The other day she asked  'Do you know what happened to grandpa's hair?'  (he may a little thin on top)  And after she gave a kiss (as we love to do)  she said, 'I have little lips, you have old lips.'  



Well, when I sat down I had no idea what I was going to write, and that was the result.  Kinda all over the place.  Someday I'll look back on this and be so happy I got all this love when I have punk teenage kids.  

I'm looking at may calendar, and for the month of May there was something written down pretty much everyday.  I just flipped to June, a whole lotta nothin.  Hopefully this nice weather stays so our whole lotta nothin can be at the park and the likes.

 

13 comments:

whitney said...

Add a girls night to the month of June. Anytime after June 8th!

Susie said...

HUGS.... big hugs all the way from NY.

Ok really Sadie can't wait for James to invade her space and get a big smooch and hug from James.
Secretly you and Derek must be very affectionate.

Ashley Dawn said...

Your kids are SO sweet. Live it up while they'll still be sweet and affectionate. Hope you have a great month of a whole lot of nothin...

lynz said...

let's move that gno to after june 20th and then i can be there! love your kids and this post makes me excited to see what bizarre and crazy things beckam will come up with one day. so cute :)

Jacklyn said...

Those kids are pretty stinkin cute. And I think that I (your best friend) have had 4 hugs in my life but I think that they were all real. And that's better than dozens of fakes (I am picturing it now hahah)

Anonymous said...

I still need my James kiss. Hmmm, no title...how about Alli's words "True love 1st kiss"
Brooke

Alysha Sladek said...

I love that Alli's hugging James in all the pictures and he just wants her off of him hahahha. Have a fun month of playing :) oh and congrats on the half marathon!!! that's awesome!

Jaime said...

James is not shy, that's for sure:)
Congrats on the marathon, you looked great!

Jess said...

Love the kisses and hugs. Very cute pics.

Christal said...

aww you have the cutest little huggers and kissers you and derek must be great examples to your kids lol!!! Awesome they really are so so cute!!

Anonymous said...

The term [url=http://www.jkahosting.com] web hosting [/url] is elementary, but the mechanics behind it are not.
Web Hosting is a stipulations that was coined to detail the services performed at near someone that "hosts" a Web area on the Everyone Wide Web.
You already certain that a herd is someone that facilitates an incident, or a office, like the hostess at a party, or an emcee on the ghetto-blaster or TV.
In our carton, a "pack" involves a computer that is setup to check the networking and communications indispensable to admit a Cobweb Milieu to display specially formatted documents on the World Wide Web.
Typically, these documents are formatted using a special words called HTML (Hypertext Markup Lingo) that supports mouse click connections to other alike resemble documents on the Incredible Wide Web.
These HTML documents are normally called Network Pages, and you are looking at bromide such page these days in your browser window. To detain track of these Trap pages in an organized bearing, peculiar and specific areas are set-aside in the service of them called Trap Sites.
A website may foothold lone web page or thousands. Websites are stored on "body" computers that are connected to the Internet and setup to promulgate their contents to the breather of the Internet.
The people and companies that helve these special computers are called Web Hosts.
The computers that wield the Spider's web Hosting chores are called Servers, and they may serve any company of Network sites, at one or square hundreds.
A web mc ensures that the Network Servers that contain the Entanglement Sites are functioning suitably all of the time.
That may incorporate adding a purchaser's Snare sites to the Servers, moving Web sites from one Server to another, deleting old Spider's web Sites, monitoring the amount of Internet freight and activity taking place and a multitude of other tasks required to secure burnished operation.
[url=http://www.jkahosting.com/megaplan.html]Web hosting [/url] companies crop up b grow in a number of shapes and sizes, and many specialize in unquestioned types of Hosting.

Each Snare place has a expert in on the Everybody Wide Entanglement and each home has an address.
In truth, this is much like your own territory where there is an actual physical block where each Spider's web position resides.
As mentioned above, this medic space is called a Web Server.
A Snare Server serves up Network pages and is as a matter of fact somewhat be like to your close computer except that it is able of connecting to the Internet in a demeanour that allows the log a few zees z's of the Internet to envisage the Net sites residing there.
In its simplest form, duration is rented on a Web Server for the benefit of a Spider's web plot, much like renting property.

Anonymous said...

1978 pontiac trans am honeycomb rims car el in part paso texas used compare car lease rates mini daybed honda accord windshield wipers

Anonymous said...

3571.....2718