Sunday, January 25, 2009

a tag a tag

I got the ol 6 random things about me tag from Rhonda.
Well, I can't think of anything interesting going on in the random department for me. So I decided to change it up. Is that allowed? Yes, yes it is.

I decided to share 6 sayings or 'secrets' that have come out of Alli's mouth latley (the secrets as in when i'm not around.)

1. to my mom a while ago (while I wasn't around)
A: 'My mom didn't put on my seat belt when we drove over here.' (in my defense, we were driving from derek's parents house a few blocks to my parents house)

2. To the lady at the libraray while I ran out to the car to get my card
A: 'My daddy doesn't get a treat when he sleeps through family home evening.'

3. During the sacrament last sunday
Me: (whispering) 'Alli you need to sit down and be reverent'
A: (not whispering) 'Mommy you need to be OBEDIENT!'

4. To the primary lady who took her to the bathroom, just making casual conversation.
A: 'So...how old are you?'

5. Alli has been sick today, but was feeling better by supper but might have been pretending she still felt sick.
A: 'James, say poor Alli.'

6. And I'll give the last one to James who is a jib jabbering machine, among everything that comes out of his mouth, his favorite these days is 'why?' He says it all the time and he knows how to use it. He learned it from Alli, so it's awesome, I have 2 kids saying all day. 'why' 'why' 'why?'

Here's an old random picture to go with this random post. Alli eating a mayonnaise sandwich, made all by herself. Isn't your mouth just watering?

I wish I had more to say or show, but I really don't.  We had so much fun on the few warm days and now we're hibernating again.

14 comments:

Arrington's said...

Haha my favorite one is the seat belt. There is an unspoken rule i've noticed that everyone sort of abides by which is, when your in Raymond, your child does not need to be buckled..I kind of like that rule it's pretty easy to keep.

Karen said...

Love these random secrets! Here's one from Sam today at church...Sam spilled his sacrament water on his pants and some got on to the bench as well. Sam said "Oh darn I spilled on Jesus's couch"!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

I LOVED those!! hahahha that made my day. and no, the m&m's and nibbs is NOT wierd!!! That's all I've been eating all week!! seriously!

Christal said...

Those are awesome she is hilarious and so dang cute! Love the change up you are to funny! Have a great week! ttys

whitney said...

What a crack up that girl is. I love the daddy fell asleep at FHE!
We need another girls night at dinner.

The Super Seven said...

Those were just great!!! You just have to love the things that come out of your kids mouth. Love the picture at the bottom....one of my girls would live on mayonnaise sandwiches if I would let her....good to know mine isn't the only one out there who likes them.....I have to keep a close eye on her that she's not making them when I'm not looking:)

Jaime said...

I hope Alli let you share her sandwich with her! I love the random answers, one of these days she's gonna get you in trouble!

Caylee said...

That was awesome, oh Alli Bea! I also enjoy the FHE one - sounds a little too familiar. ;)

Ashley Dawn said...

Out of the mouth of babes....that's awesome. What a great take on it. I love your pictures too. They're always wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Alli cracks me up. I love getting her to read magazines while sitting on the toliet, and when she was done, she said, "oh, I pooed" all surprised.
Brooke

Jess said...

That is so cute your Alli sounds like a little jewel saying such cute things all the time. Love the sandwich that is awesome!!!

Brittany said...

her and lucy are so much alike...I laughed so hard reading these. I tried to post a comment the other day about james bootie outfit but it wasnt working so lets just say i'm still laughing, and honestly i'm glad my husband isnt the only one that finds fhe super exciting

Just Rhonda said...

oh man those are funny. Great switch up! And a mayo sandwich YUCK!

The Lowry's said...

those are so cute. Your daughter is hilarious. Thanks for sharing. Made me laugh.