Sunday, April 20, 2008

where is spring?


ummmm, remember last saturday?



what happened?


and here's james. just add another bruise to that same spot on his head.



he looks like he peed his pants, we're training him now too, hehe. but he really just got a hold of alli's sippy cup.

i hate april. it's such a terrible month. you get a random teaser nice day, but really, it's edmonton, it's still winter, it WILL snow just as much in april as it did every other month since october AND it will be -18 with the windchill. i was too depressed to take pictures of the madness but alysha took some.

9 comments:

Susie said...

no comment bout the weather.... Yuck. I have a great pic of James' beautiful bruised head too, I would send it to ya but clearly you seem to have enough. Fearless. Love Alli's cardigan:)

Alysha Sladek said...

that bruise looks so sad. reminds me of Austin!! that kid ALWAYS had a massive bruise on his head hahaha. this weather is driving me BATTY!! hopefully it warms up soon and STAYS warm!!

KellyLady said...

Amen about the weather! I thought these spring storms were supposed to be one day not a whole friggin week of snow and ice. Gerrr. At least our kids are cute and keep us laughing!

Jaime said...

I agree on the weather-it has me a little cabin-feverish. Great to see you on the weekend, your kids are getting so big and so cute!

Brooke said...

I hear ya, record lows? -its stinks. The more I see James' bruises, they seem to really suit him.

Jess said...

I love your little adventurous James. I always say the more bruises they have the more adventures they have encountered. Sorry to hear about the snow that is so disheartening.
I am sure spring is just around the corner.

Oler Family said...

Poor James! This weather stinks!! Seriously, how is a person supposed to get motivated to do anything in this? We better have the BEST sumer ever!

melissa said...

Remember how I said I should come visit again? Scratch that. I'll wait until you guys actually have a warm season! By the way...Jonas has the same bruise on his head on the other side and I'm pretty sure he hit the same spot at least one million times while he was visiting last week! You can't blame them - they're little noggins are so heavy!

Just Rhonda said...

I am also feeling some serious cabin fever!!!!!!