Tuesday, May 08, 2007

waiting...



So for some reason I decided to take a picture of what going on 4 days overdue looks like. I don't know why I am smiling so big. Don't bother giving me any advice, I'm trying it all already (minus the castor oil, I'm not that desperate yet) and it is obviously not working. I've been having cool showers all week and loving it because I'm just hot all the time. I'm so glad I'm not like this in July!

It's been really nice out the last few days, and Alli is addicted. I sure hope my energy returns after I have the baby so I can chase her around more. I guess I'll just be a whole different kind of tired... The grass is getting so green here and there is little buds on the trees. I LOVE summer so much. Every time I go out in the early morning or late evening I crave to go running. So I hope I'll be able to bend over to tie up my shoes soon!



7 comments:

melissa said...

So, I try to go to the gym at least 4 times a week, but I don't think I have ever said that I "crave" to run! You're funny. I'm so happy you posted your picture bc you're belly is so cute, and you're not pregnant anywhere else. Just a cute little bump!! Good luck with everything and hopefully you can run and play with Alli soon. :)

Mindi said...

Lins...look how good you look overdue! I'll be there shortly, only 7 1/2 weeks to go for me! Not sure what advise to give, haven't gotten there yet! I do know they tell you to "get a little closer" at this point! haha! Works for some I guess. DO NOT do the Castor oil. You will totally regret it. You will be so sick! But you look great. Can't wait to hear what you are naming him and seeing pictures!

The Super Seven said...

Hi Lindsay....I'm one of Rhonda's friends from NS......I enjoy reading your blog. You look great for 4 days over....I'm 15 days away from my 4th.....I wish I could still smile like that. Castor Oil I tried with my third.....he was late and 11lbs 4 oz......the castor oil didn't help start labour.....I don't know if anything really does!!! Best of luck....hope your little guy comes soon!!!!

whitney said...

Ask you doctor to strip your membranes. It could very well break your water at the least. Looking good!

Just Rhonda said...

You look cute! And so does Alli!
Hope you go into labor before your c-seciton date!!!

Melissa said...

OK so i was going to tell you how cute you look but it seems like everyone already beat me to it. I bet you can't wait for that little guy to get out, did your dr. say when he would induce you?

Amy said...

Hey girl, I'm hoping that this whole "no new blog in a few days" means you have had your baby. Hope all is going good for you guys, I keep checking your blog to see the newbie hoping to see him or her. Happy Mother's Day!